Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed]

Discus and support Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Robin, Gamertag: GhostfireGaming today I was being harassed and threatened to be hacked by the gamertag in the subject, he claims to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dup9ed0a759-c21d-48dc-8de0-5782d4bfc550, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed]

Hello, my name is Robin, Gamertag: GhostfireGaming today I was being harassed and threatened to be hacked by the gamertag in the subject, he claims to have sold hacks, hacked multiple people, and to have bought multiple different consoles after being banned
    and is threatening to hack me, it all started out with him not threatening anyone but as the days passed by he got nastier and forced me to do things I do not enjoy doing such as, deleting friends, killing myself in shooter games to lower my KD ratio and more.
    I have almost gotten hacked by him but he forgave me, I will not care if he hacks me I personally think that me getting hacked and saving others from getting hacked is a good deal, I am not the only Xbox Live customer in grave danger, two of my closest friends
    are also at risk, [Mod Removed], so I don't expect the problem to be solved quickly but please help me, even if he is just a lier he has harrased me and has broken the Xbox Live COC and I just want others to be a bit safer, one less hacker
    is as good as another.

:)

dup9ed0a759-c21d-48dc-8de0-5782d4bfc550, Jan 3, 2014
  2. A PERSON ON FACEBOOK IS GATHERING GAMER TAGS IN KICKING US OFFLINE IN TAKING ACCOUNTS

HIS GAMERTAG IS [Mod Removed] And HIS FACEBOOK IS [Mod Removed] HES KICKING US ONLINE PLANNING TO HACK US HELP US OUT MY GAMERTAG

ZINGaLINGDonG, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Lord Bills v
    Lord Bills v Guest
    Playing CoD: Modern Warfare 3 i have seen

Playing MW3 i have seen an hacker,i have record and i want report this,The gamertag is
    [Mod Removed].

Video 1

[Mod Removed]

Video 2

[Mod Removed]

Lord Bills v, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed]

Report him on your console and block him.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 3, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Also it is against forum rules to name and shame other gamers

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  6. IIISCARIII15 Win User

Deranked in COD 4!!

i found 2 hackers date 21/03/2013

and there gamertag ar [Mod Removed]

and report them there cod4 hackers
  7. Snow7Revive4 Win User

Why did I get banned on xbox live twice??

[mod removed] he is a hacker he’s the guy who joined my party without a invite his old gamertag was the called [mod removed] He’s 14 years old can’t you ban him for changing his gamertag by hacks that’s he is doing his gamertag is [mod removed] ok please remember
  8. LucasSanchez5 Win User

HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]

is there a reason why my post has "mod removed" replacing the gamertags of the hackers in my forum question?
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Also it is against forum rules to name and shame other gamers
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Report him on your console and block him.
Thema:

1. Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed] - Similar Threads - Hacker Gamertag Mod

2. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  3. How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker?: My Xbox account/gamertag has been hacked and whoever did it changed the email so now I can't get back to it no matter what I try. Any help on how to fix this? 0b72e9f8-76e9-4f97-8acf-c59f39759a61
  4. How do I recover my hacked account when the hacker changed my email, cell number, and gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked account when the hacker changed my email, cell number, and gamertag?: My account has been compromised, hacked, messed with. They changed my gamertag, all personal info, and also deleted my original email I created for the account years ago. I need to speak to a real...
  5. Please help hacker change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help hacker change my gamertag: Someone change my username now i can't change it back i have to pay 9.99$ just to change it. He knows my password and email. I made a pin code to secure my account. HE still has the information....
  6. HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...: Hi, I just want to use again my GamerTag. about two years ago I deleted my "old microsoft account" believing that my GamerTag will be still available to use after 60 or 90 days when microsoft...
  7. Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...: Title-[mod translation-Gamertag removed and new imposed and yesterday account locked for a day because hackers insulted!!! Audacity and where is the honest and clean player???...
  8. gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]: I was playing gta and hanging out with a friend and a friend of a friend was being mean and he got mad so he said that he had a j-tag and he said that he was going to take my ip and he said that...
  9. gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker: i need help talking to a representative of microsoft with my problem 49e3ae73-6796-4566-9d81-778c35d3f80f
  10. My gamertag was changed by a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was changed by a hacker: a week ago I reported my account had been hacked. it was investigated and a refund given as my credit card had been used. however as part of the hack they changed my gamertag from Inflamed4skin to...