Hacker banned my account, please help me./

Discus and support Hacker banned my account, please help me./ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI my account HastyEagle was banned from xbox live for no apperant reason but i think it was hacker plzz help me figure this out (plzz unbann acc.)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HumidSubset3878, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hacker banned my account, please help me./

HI my account HastyEagle was banned from xbox live for no apperant reason but i think it was hacker plzz help me figure this out (plzz unbann acc.)

:)

HumidSubset3878, Dec 14, 2014
  2. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Dec 14, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Dec 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Hackers don't have the ability to ban accounts. Only the enforcement team can do that. You would need to post here to find out why -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Smwutches, Dec 14, 2014
  5. he hacked to the formost ability of the client and made my account have random colors on his skin and clothe and hair and stuff and they did ban me for that but i didn' do it.

HumidSubset3878, Dec 14, 2014
  6. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    You need to post in the section Swutches linked to. No one here has the ability to help you.

Dirty Loco, Dec 14, 2014
  7. Xurts
    Xurts Guest
    Hacker or not, it doesn't matter. The enforcement team will tell you that you are solely responsible for your own system and any accounts attached to it.

Xurts, Dec 14, 2014
  8. Kedareturns
    Kedareturns Guest

Not entirely true. If the account owner calls support and asks them to begin an unauthorized access investigation, and it's found in their favor, the ban would then likely be lifted. When they say you're responsible for your own account, it usually applies
    more to the "my little brother did it" situations.

Kedareturns, Oct 31, 2018
  9. HumidSubset3878 Win User

he hacked to the formost ability of the client and made my account have random colors on his skin and clothe and hair and stuff and they did ban me for that but i didn' do it.
  10. Dirty Loco Win User

You need to post in the section Swutches linked to. No one here has the ability to help you.
  11. Kedareturns Win User

Not entirely true. If the account owner calls support and asks them to begin an unauthorized access investigation, and it's found in their favor, the ban would then likely be lifted. When they say you're responsible for your own account, it usually applies
    more to the "my little brother did it" situations.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Hackers don't have the ability to ban accounts. Only the enforcement team can do that. You would need to post here to find out why -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  13. Xurts Win User

Hacker or not, it doesn't matter. The enforcement team will tell you that you are solely responsible for your own system and any accounts attached to it.
Thema:

1. Hacker banned my account, please help me./ - Similar Threads - Hacker banned account

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  4. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  5. Hacker gets account banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hacker gets account banned: My Xbox account has been hacked and the intruder has messaged numerous people the hard R. I’m now stuck with 20 bans that end a year from now. Is there a way for Microsoft to help me hit rid of...
  6. Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?: Multiple games where players would have as many points as 8-10 players combined. For example a game of 12v12, 1-2 players using PC mods on the opposing team would have as many kills as an entire...
  7. Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?: I heard that hackers are banning our xbox account and do whatever.so is it true? If it is how can I protect my acc? 2fe77aa0-9e3e-4282-8d7c-f390b20a234d
  8. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  9. Can I ban a Hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I ban a Hacker: I know who hacked me and was wondering if I could get this guys banned from xbox or something like that and If I could get my account back. My hackers gamer tag was (Mod Removed - Personal...
  10. [Mod Removed] is a hacker and needs a permanent IP Ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed] is a hacker and needs a permanent IP Ban.: He has my IP address and has made my internet crash several times, he needs to be dealt with swiftly. 1e285058-03fd-4ec2-9afa-bfb9fb4fd4ee