hacked

Discus and support hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I was playing mw2 and I got hacked email of him [Mod Removed] thank u 7e9b575c-cc8d-4e96-bef1-d5a931378efe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vixa Chaos, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Vixa Chaos
    Vixa Chaos Guest

hacked

Today I was playing mw2 and I got hacked email of him [Mod Removed]
    thank u

:)

Vixa Chaos, Jan 3, 2014
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    December 2017 Games with Gold

Going to try Warhammer but know I'm going to hate the constant hack and hack and hack and hack some more gameplay.

vgdelta, Jan 3, 2014
  3. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    Phil Fish gets screwed over... and not the good kind

it seems fishy that he got hacked. Do you think this is a conpiracy? Like he hacked himself?

bigo1984, Jan 3, 2014
  4. hacked

Don't name and shame, it's not allowed. Also, your only option is to block, mute and report the person who hacked you. Also if this person hacked your console, your best option is to contact Xbox support.

Dr Black Bones, Jan 8, 2014
  5. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    [quote user="Dr Black Bones"]

Also if this person hacked your console, your best option is to contact Xbox support.

[/quote]

No it is not. Phone Support does not handle hackers, modders, glitchers, cheaters. The XBL PET (Policy Enforcement Team) does and the only way you can reach them is via the FILE A COMPLAINT feature on your console. Calling Phone
    Support would only be a waste of your time and theirs as they would only redirect you here to the forums (which is the incorrect information) and/or to use the aforementioned method via the console.

Temhotabot, Jan 9, 2014
  6. I'm referring to the possibility of someone hacking someone's account or console and getting private info or having access to said console, in this case it'd probably be best to actually call Xbox support. That of course, is only if it's even possible. Was
    just listing the options.

Dr Black Bones, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  10. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  11. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

hacked

1. hacked - Similar Threads - hacked

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  7. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  10. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218