Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone changed my account name, and bought 20 bucks worth of stuff. The hacker doesnt seem to be all that skilled though because I can still login... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlitheryCircle, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Hacked

Someone changed my account name, and bought 20 bucks worth of stuff. The hacker doesnt seem to be all that skilled though because I can still login since my password has not been changed. I will be changing my password. What next?

:)

SlitheryCircle, Dec 25, 2015
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    December 2017 Games with Gold

Going to try Warhammer but know I'm going to hate the constant hack and hack and hack and hack some more gameplay.

vgdelta, Dec 25, 2015
  3. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    Phil Fish gets screwed over... and not the good kind

it seems fishy that he got hacked. Do you think this is a conpiracy? Like he hacked himself?

bigo1984, Dec 25, 2015
  4. liamputman
    liamputman Guest

Hacked

Hey SlitheryCircle,

Sorry to here this, please change your email address and password >>>
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

On your Microsoft Account you can add 3 step security that will also lock your account down >>> Xbox.com , sign in and press keep me signed in if you haven't already, press your gamerpic on the top right then on the drop down press Microsoft Account or Account
    then navigate to the security tag and enable 3 step security.

At any point you feel you need more assistance or guidance Microsoft Support are here to help you on email, live chat, Twitter, forums and over the phone >>>
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this helps and merry Christmas and a happy new year my friend Hacked ;)

FIZZY LP

liamputman, Dec 25, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Slithery Circle

Have you given your login credentials to anyone? To me this sounds like someone that might know you.

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  9. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  10. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  8. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  9. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  10. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...