hacked minecraft/microsoft account

Discus and support hacked minecraft/microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so this happend a while ago, but my microsoft account is hacked by a minecraft account hacker/stealer, they said to give me a rank in Hypixel, a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Haolun Lyu, May 15, 2023.

1. Haolun Lyu
    Haolun Lyu Guest

so this happend a while ago, but my microsoft account is hacked by a minecraft account hacker/stealer, they said to give me a rank in Hypixel, a minecraft server, and sent me a link to input my gmail and the verification code which they used to hack my account, they changed everything and i have lost all hope, but today i found the account that is bought, with a differnt user name in minecraft, which i checked using a website and know its my account, i have full access to the old gmail acount that used to be linked to the account, is there anyway to recover it with real time support, since it isn't possible with the ordinary recovery form, and i only have their minecraft user name.

:)

Haolun Lyu, May 15, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

If you migrated Minecraft to your Microsoft account, and it was this account that was hacked, it will be the one you have to try to recover.
  4. Aggressive Combo Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

I made a new Microsoft account with the same email as the hacked Microsoft Account since it was deleted. Does that mean that Minecraft account is dead forever?
  5. ItzFyr Win User

How to change the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account?

A lot of people say that Mojang can transfer the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account. Thats all I need 2 do. My Minecraft account wasn't hacked.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to recover a migrated minecraft account

Yes, unfortunately that’s the case
    If maybe the hacked account was a Microsoft account, you could try to recover it

But as the hacker stole your Minecraft and then they migrated the account to a new Microsoft account
    There is no way to know (from Microsoft side) which was the account used to migrate this Minecraft account
    They only have the tools to work with Microsoft accounts
Thema:

1. hacked minecraft/microsoft account - Similar Threads - hacked minecraft microsoft

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  7. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  8. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  9. My minecraft account was hacked and the microsoft account was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked and the microsoft account was changed: My minecraft account was hacked about 9 months ago, around 1 month after migrating it from a mojang account. The microsoft account linked to the minecraft account was changed and I no longer have...
  10. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...