Hacked Internet Connection

Discus and support Hacked Internet Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was playing xbox live and another gamer threatened to shut down his internet if he did not give him players on fifa 14. He ignored his threat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MutedFever9930, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Hacked Internet Connection

My son was playing xbox live and another gamer threatened to shut down his internet if he did not give him players on fifa 14.

He ignored his threat and later our internet was shut down.

How could this have happened?

:)

MutedFever9930, Jan 5, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    CrazyMvM94, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Gewgaw
    Gewgaw Guest
    Gewgaw, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Hacked Internet Connection

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 5, 2014
  5. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Wow, there some angry gamers out there with too much time on there hands!

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Mosoman1011
    Mosoman1011 Guest
    What the heck...ok i am not geting gold

Mosoman1011, Nov 6, 2015
  7. yes i know its march 26th 2016 and i too had my ip hacked while on gta v and has shut down my internet completly and ime holding microsoft accountable. paying customers shoyld not have to put up with this cyber terroism. Is all they tell u is contact ur
    service provider and have ur ip address changed. and they do nothing about the players that are doing it.

RaringSword067, Mar 26, 2016
  8. Hacked Internet Connection

DDoS attacks are illegal and your ISP is the one who will want to sort this out.

Microsoft have no way of telling what the issue is if it doesn't happen over Live.

Quench a Thirst, Oct 31, 2018
  9. RaringSword067 Win User

yes i know its march 26th 2016 and i too had my ip hacked while on gta v and has shut down my internet completly and ime holding microsoft accountable. paying customers shoyld not have to put up with this cyber terroism. Is all they tell u is contact ur
    service provider and have ur ip address changed. and they do nothing about the players that are doing it.
  10. KingG 1983 Win User

Wow, there some angry gamers out there with too much time on there hands!
  11. THEOWENKILLER Win User

12. Quench a Thirst Win User

DDoS attacks are illegal and your ISP is the one who will want to sort this out.

Microsoft have no way of telling what the issue is if it doesn't happen over Live.
  13. Mosoman1011 Win User

What the heck...ok i am not geting gold
Thema:

1. Hacked Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Hacked Internet Connection

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  8. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  9. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  10. people are threatening me on xbox live to hack my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    people are threatening me on xbox live to hack my internet: these scammers from the uk are threatening to hack my xbox account as well as my internet. how should I go about getting this solved as they also scammed me and have threatened other gamers I am...