hacked by @myrambler.ru email

Discus and support hacked by @myrambler.ru email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft Xbox account has been hacked by @myrambler.ru. Password reset code will be sent to this email. How do I fix this please? Thank you in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmuPD, Nov 29, 2022.

1. EmuPD
    EmuPD Guest

My Microsoft Xbox account has been hacked by @myrambler.ru. Password reset code will be sent to this email. How do I fix this please? Thank you in advance

:)

EmuPD, Nov 29, 2022
  2. StigAkselsen Win User

3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Pe***@myrambler.ru

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I just want to confirm that your Microsoft account was hacked, is that right?

If yes, kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If the steps above didn't work, proceed to reach out to Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. Here's how to contact them:

Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. mweqw Win User

Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

I have exact the same problem. My Email was hacked a few days ago and i think somehow the hack also hacked my Microsoft which has the Email and changed the Email from my Minecraft account to another one.
  5. BenBotha681 Win User

That Microsoft account doesn't exist

I never used a number on my account i only used email and my email was hacked about 3 months ago they tried hacking my Steam but turns out they hacked my Microsoft as well
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Hacked Email

Best thing to do in this situation would be to contact support
    here
    & ask them to open an unauthorised access case.

If they find your account was not under your control when the gamertag was changed then they may give you a name change for free but there is no guarantee.
Thema:

1. hacked by @myrambler.ru email - Similar Threads - hacked @myrambler email

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  8. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  9. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  10. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...