Hacked and FUT download code stolen

Discus and support Hacked and FUT download code stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, i need help. my email was hacked and i need help in contact microsoft to cancel a digital download code for FUT points before it is used. how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexOver1, Jan 26, 2021.

1. AlexOver1
    AlexOver1 Guest

Guys, i need help.

my email was hacked and i need help in contact microsoft to cancel a digital download code for FUT points before it is used.

how do i get this sorted?

:)

AlexOver1, Jan 26, 2021
  2. x X Fantaasy Win User

FIFA 17 5 FUT DRAFT TOKENS

Hey , I also didn't received the code and i can't find the download of '5 FUT Draft Tokens'
  3. Zachweb Win User

My account was stolen

Well I may have a code from the night it was hacked and I remember the exact email and password I used before it was stolen
  4. HassanB Win User

Can somebody hack your account using Promo Codes

Hello,

No one can use promotion codes to "hack" your account. If you don't trust the code then simply don't use the code. If it's from a stolen source, you can certainly get in trouble for redeeming it, yes.
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Hello Fellow Xbox fans! A little help?

Well, without proof that it was hacked/stolen it wouldn't be locked.. for example, if someone reported my account as being stolen or hacked.. they would need proof to support their report. Did you provide proof?
  6. TwinkleToes Sam Win User

Where do you report people for fraud/hacking?

I know how to report people through the console, what I mean is what if someone is trying to trade Xbox accounts and or sell stolen hacked MSP codes on an auction website.
Thema:

1. Hacked and FUT download code stolen - Similar Threads - Hacked FUT download

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  7. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  10. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218