Hacked and console ban

Discus and support Hacked and console ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I am informing you about a issue that occurred a year ago. My xbox was hacked and my account was suspended and he took money off my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xShad0wD3EATHx, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Hacked and console ban

Hello Microsoft I am informing you about a issue that occurred a year ago. My xbox was hacked and my account was suspended and he took money off my card and took of £20.00 but he hacked another guy and took out. £50.00. And I didn't do anything but the guy
    just hacked me and made me console banned. I was talking with a xbox live sales person / staff and they gave me a reference number so the enforcement team can check my records so here it is Here is my reference number:
    [Mod Removed]. The guy hacked me and console ban me so I can't do anything Hacked and console ban :( Thanks for the support and reacting on this Microsoft I appreciate it. Hyatchi I met u yesterday I'm Henry. Hyatchi was the Microsoft staff members .

:)

xShad0wD3EATHx, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Jan 1, 2014
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Hacked and console ban

It was on my other account it's [Mod Removed] as that's the meal linked with the account but he changed by gamer tag ! Hacked and console ban :(

xShad0wD3EATHx, Jan 1, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    First do not post reference numbers or personal info such as email addresses on an open forum such as this one. For all console bans please post here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    Be advisedthough the chances of getting hacked are very slim, aounds like you got scammed

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Kung Fu Spoon Win User

Hacking Brand New Battlefield 4 Game

The hacks you are referring to are for the PC version of the game, some hack users have already been banned and once there is a way to detect the hackers they will no doubt be blocked, banned or otherwise dealt with as well. There are no hacks for the console
    versions and anyone claiming otherwise is lying and anyone selling console hacks is just trying to rip you off.
  7. Private Maximo Win User

i cant play my game i bought of market place

[quote user="I C Poo People"]

OP: Thats Microsoft for you.

And M$ wonder why ppl hack their consoles tch

[/quote]

He gets banned for hacking the console

-

so you say no wonder people hack console due to getting banned when people like the OP hacked the console to start with and not just the once either.

-

Their is no need to hack consoles unless you just want to cheat the system, no sympathy for those people who gt banned for that.

-

Hack you get what you deserve.

-

I only have sympathy for when mistakes are made by the inforcement team though they claim they don't make them they are only human and bound to make them as no system is perfect!

-

-
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Why are older 360's..

[quote user="xLGCx Poseidon"]because i dont have +150$ to shell out on a new console,[/quote]Then go without.
    also banning in waves? dafaq? since when?
    Since when they started banning consoles? Banning consoles when hacking is detected allows
    the hackers to determine when they've been caught. Banning in a wave means no one knows what hack triggered the ban.
  9. RealCrazedtech Win User

New Console Banned

My console was bought and was banned, I spoke to ms and they said my console wasn't banned and I was hacked, GUESS WHAT THEY DID!? nothing
  10. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Can microsoft ban me for using DNS server?

If you are using one to hack the game then you could get banned by Rockstar. They could push for a console ban.
Thema:

Hacked and console ban

1. Hacked and console ban - Similar Threads - Hacked console ban

2. my account is hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account is hacked by rambler.ru: my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"...
  3. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...
  4. Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Xbox One X Console been hacked?: [img] I was playing a game of Rocket League online when the game crashed and this screen appear on my console. Ive contacted Rocket League and they have told me that the URL does not relate to...
  5. Xbox One Account & Console hacked into!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Account & Console hacked into!!!!!!: My son came home this afternoon and turned on his Xbox 1 and his dashboard was full of new games and there was one in the process of downloading right then. We removed CC info right away, called...
  6. Someone hacked my Xbox one then it got banned( console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked my Xbox one then it got banned( console): ok I have been trying for 6 months to understand why my Xbox one was banned, I have no emails no messages, and I finally got onto the Xbox site and my profile has been changed different picture ,...
  7. Console hacked while playing COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console hacked while playing COD: while recently playing COD free for all, someone in the lobby was able to access my gamer info. This is not the first time this has happened. Unlocked almost all achievement awards, including game...
  8. I got hacked on my account and Console baned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked on my account and Console baned: I got my account and console banned and I called Xbox a lot of times and I got my account back but then I saw that a got banned for ever and I was wondering if you guys can can get my...
  9. xbox one console/account been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console/account been hacked: I really hope someone can help. I was playing gta 5 online last night with three people I don't know them one of them sent me a message saying hes doing a glitch then telling me instruction on how...
  10. Someone hacked my account.. why is my console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked my account.. why is my console banned?: My account got hacked on October 25th I got it back the 27th.. why is my console banned cc4d1bab-b7ab-442b-99a7-f9a30d3d96a2