Hacked and console ban

Discus and support Hacked and console ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I am informing you about a issue that occurred a year ago. My xbox was hacked and my account was suspended and he took money off my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xShad0wD3EATHx, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Hacked and console ban

Hello Microsoft I am informing you about a issue that occurred a year ago. My xbox was hacked and my account was suspended and he took money off my card and took of £20.00 but he hacked another guy and took out. £50.00. And I didn't do anything but the guy
    just hacked me and made me console banned. I was talking with a xbox live sales person / staff and they gave me a reference number so the enforcement team can check my records so here it is Here is my reference number:
    [Mod Removed]. The guy hacked me and console ban me so I can't do anything Hacked and console ban :( Thanks for the support and reacting on this Microsoft I appreciate it. Hyatchi I met u yesterday I'm Henry. Hyatchi was the Microsoft staff members .

:)

xShad0wD3EATHx, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Jan 1, 2014
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Hacked and console ban

It was on my other account it's [Mod Removed] as that's the meal linked with the account but he changed by gamer tag ! Hacked and console ban :(

xShad0wD3EATHx, Jan 1, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    First do not post reference numbers or personal info such as email addresses on an open forum such as this one. For all console bans please post here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    Be advisedthough the chances of getting hacked are very slim, aounds like you got scammed

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Kung Fu Spoon Win User

Hacking Brand New Battlefield 4 Game

The hacks you are referring to are for the PC version of the game, some hack users have already been banned and once there is a way to detect the hackers they will no doubt be blocked, banned or otherwise dealt with as well. There are no hacks for the console
    versions and anyone claiming otherwise is lying and anyone selling console hacks is just trying to rip you off.
  7. Private Maximo Win User

i cant play my game i bought of market place

[quote user="I C Poo People"]

OP: Thats Microsoft for you.

And M$ wonder why ppl hack their consoles tch

[/quote]

He gets banned for hacking the console

-

so you say no wonder people hack console due to getting banned when people like the OP hacked the console to start with and not just the once either.

-

Their is no need to hack consoles unless you just want to cheat the system, no sympathy for those people who gt banned for that.

-

Hack you get what you deserve.

-

I only have sympathy for when mistakes are made by the inforcement team though they claim they don't make them they are only human and bound to make them as no system is perfect!

-

-
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Why are older 360's..

[quote user="xLGCx Poseidon"]because i dont have +150$ to shell out on a new console,[/quote]Then go without.
    also banning in waves? dafaq? since when?
    Since when they started banning consoles? Banning consoles when hacking is detected allows
    the hackers to determine when they've been caught. Banning in a wave means no one knows what hack triggered the ban.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Hacked and console ban

First do not post reference numbers or personal info such as email addresses on an open forum such as this one. For all console bans please post here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    Be advisedthough the chances of getting hacked are very slim, aounds like you got scammed
  10. xShad0wD3EATHx Win User

Hacked and console ban

It was on my other account it's [Mod Removed] as that's the meal linked with the account but he changed by gamer tag ! :(
Thema:

Hacked and console ban

1. Hacked and console ban - Similar Threads - Hacked console ban

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Can your console get hacked/viruses from an old game disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can your console get hacked/viruses from an old game disc?: Heya everyone, I apologize if this post is very brain dead and such but I would genuinely like to know. I recently got the Series X and had a old collection of games that I haven't played or...
  8. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  9. Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned: Hi, my Microsoft email was hacked and i was later on account and console banned from xbox. I managed to secure my account but the hacker managed to change some linked passwords so i talked to a...
  10. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca