Hacked account permanently dissabled with no way to recover it

Discus and support Hacked account permanently dissabled with no way to recover it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ,,Love,, the way my case was handled, my old microsoft account was recently hacked, i got e-mail that my security info was changed so i right away... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Richard Durec, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Hacked account permanently dissabled with no way to recover it

,,Love,, the way my case was handled, my old microsoft account was recently hacked, i got e-mail that my security info was changed so i right away logged to my account, changed password and tried to change the security info ,what put my account as blocked for 30-days...

Why is that hacker could change my info instantly and i had to wait 30days ?? Which was i mean completely usseles bcs the hacker just canceled in after two days, great.

Then i contacted support and after two weeks (i was told it would take 48hours max) my case was resolved with verdict, (about which i didnt even get an email, but i had to contact live support again where i was told the answer) your account is permanently dissabled and cant be restored bcs its marked as stolen and there were some inconsistencies in your answers to security questions..

Just wau, yeah i have emails about me registering the account, email confirmation, i mean just access to email on which was the account registered for years, where i would willingly share my screen and show it just to get my account back, but no i was asked some security questions from which most of them werent even related to my account bcs i never used services that i was asked about....and thats it i didnt answer good enough your security questions and my account is just like that gone? With absolutely no other way around this?? I had even my phone number linked to it for years why is there no option to call me and confirm its me ? The way my case was resolved is just ridiculous.

And afterwards when i asked that if atleast my 10+ year old minecraft account can be recovered from the hacked microsoft account i was sent from microsoft support to xbox support where they asked for transaction ID to 10+ year old account, like please i was child when it was purchased and i changed an email numerous times, there is no way i can even remember my old email accounts not that i will find some ID..but again i got an email on my email address i use that i migrated my minecraft account in 2021 or i have an email about purchasing VIP on minecraft server where in receipt is my full nickname that is bounded to that account, but no one will ask about things like this and i am just told there is no way to recover it without transaction ID.

:)

Richard Durec, Feb 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft account issues(XBOX, MICROSOFT)

There is sadly nothing that can be done. It let you create a new account using the same email, which means your account has either been closed permanently or hacked and the email was changed. Either way, it is too late to recover it.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Suspended account

Once an account is permanently suspended there is no way to recover it.
  4. voidknight#343 Win User

my account got hacked and i rest and keep games and apps

is there a way to recover my hacked account Lucas?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

If the account is banned permanently there is no way to recover it. The Enforcement website won't be able to do anything except provide the same information.
  6. Ndn2211420 Win User

I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and I can’t get any of my games back what do I do

Because I know the person who hacked it, and no I can’t log into my account shows my gamer tag

Says my account is permanently banned and now I have no way to recover it My account was on my brothers console when it got console banned , it is unfair that my account and games are gone because of someone else cant follow rules and guidelines, and for that idk what to do i have always played fair ,spoke nice and earned or bought everything on my account, ive been trying since jan 2019 to recover my account, if i could even get it reduced from permanent to a conditional use of my account just to show i deserve my account, and get all my stuff back
Thema:

Hacked account permanently dissabled with no way to recover it

1. Hacked account permanently dissabled with no way to recover it - Similar Threads - Hacked account permanently

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  4. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...
  5. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  6. my account was permanently suspended due to being hacked, but the account holder agreed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was permanently suspended due to being hacked, but the account holder agreed to...: so i was playing minecraft, and my account was password guessed because i forgot to turn on 2 factor authentication. and then my account address was changed, so i contact support, and after a good...
  7. Account permanently suspended after being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended after being hacked.: My account was hacked recently and in the attempts that I've made to contact support, every time they tell me that because "security features were changed on the account, they are unable to assist...
  8. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  9. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  10. My account was permanently banned when it was hacked and the apeal was denied what do I do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned when it was hacked and the apeal was denied what do I do.: My account was hacked and I just got it back but when I went to play my account was permanently banned whoever hacked my account got it permanently banned . I tried apealing the ban but it was...