hacked account cannot get any support from microsoft

Discus and support hacked account cannot get any support from microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; help china hacked took money from paypal account need to speck to a person. c6b65270-5cad-4314-b156-0521e18b01b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raymond CBeska Jr, Nov 4, 2021.

1. hacked account cannot get any support from microsoft

help china hacked took money from paypal account need to speck to a person.

:)

Raymond CBeska Jr, Nov 4, 2021
  2. SoRoSparrow Win User

Hey this is interesting when you mentioned

"help china hacked took money from Paypal account need to speck to a person."

I had the same issue but it was not Xbox related it was completely random.

Situation:
    So one day, i woke up and went to my banking app, I saw 3 transactions from Paypal. So I went over to PayPal and noticed Chinese named company took 3 transactions.

How did i get it solved:
    I went onto the help desk and explained this was not me, I did not click any buy now buttons etc. (Made loads of paragraphs trying to explain it was not me)

Eventually, they gave me a refund. If your PayPal was connected to the bank, it will take around 3 working days if they have refunded.

I hope you can get this sorted for yourself.

-------

Have you tried recovering the email, answering questions about your email etc.
    Hopefully, you can get it back from tech support team.

Sparrow.
  3. Raymond CBeska Jr Win User

yes please thank you so much so you are the best
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Ok Raymond, I will redirect you to Microsoft support directly, so they could help you to recover it, would that be ok?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Have you gone through the recovery form yet?
  6. XBF John Win User

Hello,

If you really want to speak to support agent on this issue please follow the directions provided.

When Xbox services are back to normal, please go to this site: Contact us | Xbox Support.

• Choose "Contact Us"
    • Choose "Subscriptions and Billing"
    • Choose "I don't recognize a charge"
    • Choose Chat or Phone.
    If you would like to engage with Microsoft (not Xbox) on account recover please follow these links:

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

Contact Us - Microsoft Support - Initiates Chat Support

Contact Microsoft Store Support - Initiates Phone Support

Again this is if your account is compromised. Sparrow is correct in their assertion that it is not necessarily an Xbox Issue because they purchased a game - your account is compromised, they could have purchased anything, including devices and other available software from the Microsoft Store.

If there is anything that has to do with your banking institution, Microsoft and Xbox cannot make any changes there. We can only help in regards to the account itself, not the money being taken. If you receive emails about changing your password that you do not recognize - do not follow the directions. Immediately log into your account, add security measures like a phone number and Two-Factor Authentication and then change the password. Sometimes the email you receive to "change your password" is a phishing attempt to get you to enter your personal information.

I would make sure that PayPal has disconnected your payment from the Microsoft Account and can block any further charges until you can recover your account.

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. hacked account cannot get any support from microsoft - Similar Threads - hacked account cannot

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...: do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d
  7. my xbox account has been hacked and i cannot login with my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been hacked and i cannot login with my old email: my email has been changed on xbox and i cant change it because it logged my other email out of the account. and i try to ask xbox support for help all i get is a virtual assitant that doesnt do...
  8. My account has been hacked they changed my email and password and i cannot log in anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked they changed my email and password and i cannot log in anymore.: The email of the person that hacked me is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 364ed496-8faa-4c23-a0db-437286d73d68
  9. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help: Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible....
  10. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...