Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru

Discus and support Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm going insane. I get signed out of my account on the xbox app on computer after having access to it yesterday because I PLAYED MINECRAFT ON MY PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jess Gould, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Jess Gould
    Jess Gould Guest

I'm going insane. I get signed out of my account on the xbox app on computer after having access to it yesterday because I PLAYED MINECRAFT ON MY PC (It's the only thing i use my microsoft account on). I try to log in and my password won't work and it told me my account didn't exist.. I created a new one on the same email on the microsoft website hoping maybe it was connected to my actual email but it appears I somehow have 2 emails with the same email name... I don't know how. Maybe my main one was deleted?? .. BUT

Here is my account in red when I log in through The application XBOX FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE where I have previously logged on. (I have never played on this microsoft account on an actual xbox console) . I type in my pin.

Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru [​IMG]

I type in my password. But it's incorrect... (as shown in image) and I see "Email code to dp*****@rambler.ru" Now I'm thinking... WHO? I google it.

Seems like some people are having the same issue! Now, reading through all the guides I found that you can use a recovery form.. I tried that 3 times. Kept failing.. Now it penalized me from retrying. I literally do not remember my details I put for that account specifically. I can keep trying but I can't I have no patience to keep trying whilst getting penalized. With my passwords I tend to just keep typing out ones I remember until it's right.. But considering I made another microsoft account with the same email somehow.. What If I'm just trying to recover that account and not the one I actually want to recover?...

I've tried resetting my password already... SO MANY TIMES.

It asks to enter the code from my email.. So I didn't have to use the hacker's email ??? .. I HAVE ACCESS TO MY GMAIL... So I can log into my gmail.. Why didn't microsoft send me a email that someone LOGGED INTO MY MICROSOFT?? AND CHANGED MY PASSWORD ???? .... OR DELETED MY ACCOUNT? OR CHANGED MY RECOVERY EMAIL?? I recieved nothing.. No notice on my Gmail account. .. Why? But after going to my gmail expecting a code.. Nothing.. No code.... Can't reset my password.

What do I do..? I have my minecraft linked to that microsoft.. What happens to my minecraft if my microsoft is just gone? Hacked? Does my minecraft just disappear? I paid for it though.. I'm so mad. Can someone from microsoft just log into my account and see that @RAMBLER.RU SOME RUSSIAN ACCOUNT has clearly got a dodgy looking email and REMOVE THEM and help me get my account back!!

:)

Jess Gould, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. VanBur3n Win User

Can you reset my gamerscore???

I wonder what will be people's next excuse for hacking their account. Their fish hacked it?
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Hacked Account

Hacked Once = Possibly

Hacked Multiple times = Unlikeley

MS to keep restoring your account after multiple hacks = Impossible

IMO
Thema:

1. Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru - Similar Threads - Hacked account dp*@rambler

2. My account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked: I don't have access to my microsoft account because it was hacked, I send ticket to mojang support with all proofs but they said write to xbox support 34e24b06-d28d-4731-9578-8b8a0b74d2c6
  3. my account has been hacked, the gmail is changed, how to i recover it??

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, the gmail is changed, how to i recover it??: as i said in the title, my acocunt has been hacked and turned into *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, which is not my email normally. i had minecraft java BOUGHT...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: microsoft account hacked and email has been changed. cant answer ACSR form as it asks what email has been hacked so i enter thaqt but it says it doesnt exist.. because it was changed...
  5. My Minecraft account been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account been hacked: My Minecraft account been hacked, it change my password and spare mail. But I still have the prepaid card I bought back then. can i use this to prove my identity?...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked by mail-mine.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked by mail-mine.ru: Honestly the only problem I have with it being hacked is the fact that I bought games on that account, so not being able to access them is really frustrating, as it was MY account if anything...
  7. my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?: my partners account has been hacked. he was able to get in and change his password however the hacker created an authenticator app and now has sole access. customer service has hung up numerous...
  8. Hacked Account and Account Retrieval

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Account and Account Retrieval: My Microsoft account was hacked and I know the new email adress. My minecraft was linked to the old account and I desire to get it back, the minecraft account still exists....
  9. My account is hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is hacked: I have a Xbox account that I had logged out of this account was only on my Xbox I can confirm that and today I saw that it has went online I no longer can access the account...
  10. Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?: I downloaded some malware while not knowing it was actually malware and when I tried to sign in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.". So, I...