Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru

Discus and support Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm going insane. I get signed out of my account on the xbox app on computer after having access to it yesterday because I PLAYED MINECRAFT ON MY PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jess Gould, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Jess Gould
    Jess Gould Guest

I'm going insane. I get signed out of my account on the xbox app on computer after having access to it yesterday because I PLAYED MINECRAFT ON MY PC (It's the only thing i use my microsoft account on). I try to log in and my password won't work and it told me my account didn't exist.. I created a new one on the same email on the microsoft website hoping maybe it was connected to my actual email but it appears I somehow have 2 emails with the same email name... I don't know how. Maybe my main one was deleted?? .. BUT

Here is my account in red when I log in through The application XBOX FROM THE MICROSOFT STORE where I have previously logged on. (I have never played on this microsoft account on an actual xbox console) . I type in my pin.

Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru [​IMG]

I type in my password. But it's incorrect... (as shown in image) and I see "Email code to dp*****@rambler.ru" Now I'm thinking... WHO? I google it.

Seems like some people are having the same issue! Now, reading through all the guides I found that you can use a recovery form.. I tried that 3 times. Kept failing.. Now it penalized me from retrying. I literally do not remember my details I put for that account specifically. I can keep trying but I can't I have no patience to keep trying whilst getting penalized. With my passwords I tend to just keep typing out ones I remember until it's right.. But considering I made another microsoft account with the same email somehow.. What If I'm just trying to recover that account and not the one I actually want to recover?...

I've tried resetting my password already... SO MANY TIMES.

It asks to enter the code from my email.. So I didn't have to use the hacker's email ??? .. I HAVE ACCESS TO MY GMAIL... So I can log into my gmail.. Why didn't microsoft send me a email that someone LOGGED INTO MY MICROSOFT?? AND CHANGED MY PASSWORD ???? .... OR DELETED MY ACCOUNT? OR CHANGED MY RECOVERY EMAIL?? I recieved nothing.. No notice on my Gmail account. .. Why? But after going to my gmail expecting a code.. Nothing.. No code.... Can't reset my password.

What do I do..? I have my minecraft linked to that microsoft.. What happens to my minecraft if my microsoft is just gone? Hacked? Does my minecraft just disappear? I paid for it though.. I'm so mad. Can someone from microsoft just log into my account and see that @RAMBLER.RU SOME RUSSIAN ACCOUNT has clearly got a dodgy looking email and REMOVE THEM and help me get my account back!!

:)

Jess Gould, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Hacked Account

Hacked Once = Possibly

Hacked Multiple times = Unlikeley

MS to keep restoring your account after multiple hacks = Impossible

IMO
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Microsoft Employees Get Accounts Hacked

So something else got hacked and the information was used to hack accounts. While its indirect it wasn't a complete hack of XBL Wilk0.
Thema:

1. Hacked account by dp*@rambler.ru - Similar Threads - Hacked account dp*@rambler

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  10. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...