Hacked account and changed e-mail

Discus and support Hacked account and changed e-mail in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a bit panicked since i just figured out that my microsoft account has been stolen,and the email changed. It was linked to my minecraft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adam Chevallier, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Hacked account and changed e-mail

Hi, I'm a bit panicked since i just figured out that my microsoft account has been stolen,and the email changed. It was linked to my minecraft account so I don't really know what should I do

:)

Adam Chevallier, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Adam, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to account information, however the best way to try to recover your account is by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as much as you do not have access to the email and it has been exchanged is precisely this email that the form asks, in the question below it asks for an alternative email as a form of contact.
  4. b5ddc9c0-fcbd-47bd-b Win User

Hello, I checked all the links that you suggested. Sadly, I do not have acces to the email anymore since it has been changed. Which means I can not use the email recovery. Is there any forms about a changed email that we don't know?
  5. Jyxa Win User

Can't change contact preferences.

Go to the billing contact preferences, and change the e-mail. Be sure to use a safe and secure e-mail address, as xbox is under a hacking crisis (related to EA?). I'd change the e-mail on the billing website which is also the contact preference.
  6. Daniel Wang3 Win User

Hello

My Microsoft account was hacked and its alias was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. The original account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I cannot sign into Microsoft with the new account. I need help getting the account back.
Thema:

1. Hacked account and changed e-mail - Similar Threads - Hacked account changed

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  5. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  6. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  9. Account got hacked and they changed all of the login info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and they changed all of the login info: They changed the login email address and password. I can see the new email address when I launch Minecraft on my computer so I can provide it. I submitted a form to get the account back multiple...
  10. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...