Hack?

Discus and support Hack? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I received a game clip from a friend on xbl. My friend didn't share it to his feed but somehow a stranger liked the clip. How is this possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Fifi_117, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Fifi_117
    Fifi_117 Guest

Hack?

Hi, I received a game clip from a friend on xbl. My friend didn't share it to his feed but somehow a stranger liked the clip. How is this possible? Thanks

:)

Fifi_117, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hack?

1. Hack? - Similar Threads - Hack

2. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  6. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  7. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  8. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  9. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  10. My account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked.: Recently, someone hacked into my account and sent inappropriate messages to many people. Knowing it would get me banned, I have tried to contact people working for Microsoft, but they all tell me...