Habitat Xbox One first look - turn the Final Frontier into an exploding LEGO set

Discus and support Habitat Xbox One first look - turn the Final Frontier into an exploding LEGO set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ed checks out 4nergy and Versus Evil's orbital survival sim Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - first look | GamesRadar+... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, May 9, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Habitat Xbox One first look - turn the Final Frontier into an exploding LEGO set

Lofty Who, May 9, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, May 9, 2014
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Habitat Xbox One first look

i'm getting a terrible addiction to Kickstarter... and this was one of the projects i backed...

Zero Divided, May 9, 2014
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

Interesting title, Looks promising, hope they do decide to add an mp/co-op mode to it though

R1CH5TER, May 9, 2014
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Mp/co-op would be good.

I see a few calling this the next Minecraft lol

Lofty Who, May 9, 2014
  6. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    If its like minecraft im out, another game that would promote nap time

R1CH5TER, May 9, 2014
  7. It does look pretty interesting but I agree on the Minecraft comparison. Not sure I would get it straight away but I wouldn't refuse a future play if the cost was right.

Mark Sherwood, May 11, 2014
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

I'm just glad it's another game that looks a little different from the normal, variety is the spice of life Habitat Xbox One first look - turn the Final Frontier into an exploding LEGO set :)

Lofty Who, May 11, 2014
  9. On behalf of the Xbox forum community I'd like to thank you for this informative post, after being busy breathing oxygen all week and providing for my family and cat I don't have time to look for gaming news and really appreciate being able to come here
    and read up on everything I missed.

Great xbox post ;-p

Game does look good though and as others have said it's nice to have something different.

artful c0dger, May 11, 2014
  10. LOL!!!!

As for the game, funny enough I saw another Minecraft like game being spoken about in the recent weeks and that one looked pretty fair too. Wonder if all these new entries will make the MC devs implement more stuff like rounded surfaces ect..

Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
  11. artful c0dger Win User

On behalf of the Xbox forum community I'd like to thank you for this informative post, after being busy breathing oxygen all week and providing for my family and cat I don't have time to look for gaming news and really appreciate being able to come here
    and read up on everything I missed.

Great xbox post ;-p

Game does look good though and as others have said it's nice to have something different.
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

It does look pretty interesting but I agree on the Minecraft comparison. Not sure I would get it straight away but I wouldn't refuse a future play if the cost was right.
  13. R1CH5TER Win User

Interesting title, Looks promising, hope they do decide to add an mp/co-op mode to it though
  14. Lofty Who Win User

I'm just glad it's another game that looks a little different from the normal, variety is the spice of life :)
  15. Lofty Who Win User

Mp/co-op would be good.

I see a few calling this the next Minecraft lol
Thema:

1. Habitat Xbox One first look - turn the Final Frontier into an exploding LEGO set - Similar Threads - Habitat turn Final

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  6. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  7. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  8. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  9. A water/aquarium habitat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A water/aquarium habitat?: I find it odd that you can't build a habitat that already has water included in it, especially for my hippos and tigers. Is the studio going to add-on a water habitat so that we can have animals...
  10. Habitat Xbox One first look

in XBoX on Consoles
    Habitat Xbox One first look: turn the Final Frontier into an exploding LEGO set Ed checks out 4nergy and Versus Evil's orbital survival sim Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - first look | GamesRadar+...