GWG problem not loading games

Discus and support GWG problem not loading games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i installed this months GWG...and when i try to run them its says getting your game ready...and then it goes black and says something went wrong...its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alf hockeyfan, Dec 18, 2015.

1. GWG problem not loading games

i installed this months GWG...and when i try to run them its says getting your game ready...and then it goes black and says something went wrong...its does it on xbox one and 360 GWG games...i went into the settings and all services are working... i even
    try to open the xbox store but it doesn`t work... i`m thinking of doing a restore... will i lose my saves ?

:)

Alf hockeyfan, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Xbox One Games with Gold not redeeming properly from Xbox 360

onyx62is, what daftpunk749 is saying about the commerce page is also the case with my account too. While I have had no problem with GWG so far, none of them appear on the commerce page. None of the 360 GWG show up nor do the Xbox One GWG. I don't yet
    have an Xbox One so I don't know if that will be a problem but even the 360 GWG games that I have successfully downloaded and played do not show up one the commerce site. None of them.

HomegrownSilky, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Fubski
    Fubski Guest
    GwG problem

For this one, I highly recommend that you contact the Xbox Accounts & Billing Department so that they can validate the status of your Xbox Live Gold subscription. Here's their contact details:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and 800-469-9269.

Fubski, Dec 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you do a factory reset it will wipe all local information off of the local hard drive. This will include local saves. However, it will not affect content stored on an external hard drive or game saves stored on the Cloud (saves are stored both locally
    and on the Cloud automatically so you have a backup).

However, before you try a factory reset might I suggest power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps?

onyxishere, Dec 18, 2015
  5. tried that and it didn`t work... i managed to load some of my older games in but when i tried them it wouldn`t load my save file from cloud.. i did a test and it said its working fine but there is a problem at their end... also it says some of the core elements
    are not working... it could be microsofts end but this has been going on for 3 days... and my son`s is fine and he lives only 2 miles away..so if its microsofts end why doesn`t it affect my sons?

Alf hockeyfan, Dec 18, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    So it's a Cloud issue. Try heading to Settings and go to the Network and choose the option to go offline (unplug the ethernet cable if you:re connected that way). Then restart the console as I listed above.

When it's up and running again try reconnecting. Some have had success using this method.

onyxishere, Dec 18, 2015
  7. i did as you suggested and it sort of worked. the GFW 360 games allowed me to play them but...when i played a older game i could not load a save... i tried several and it failed to load a save

Alf hockeyfan, Dec 19, 2015
  8. GWG problem not loading games

finally got it to work... i had to sign out and then sign in again... all older games load fine now...

Alf hockeyfan, Dec 19, 2015
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Excellent. Glad you got it working. I'll remember that for next time.

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  10. onyxishere Win User

Excellent. Glad you got it working. I'll remember that for next time.
  11. Alf hockeyfan Win User

finally got it to work... i had to sign out and then sign in again... all older games load fine now...
  12. onyxishere Win User

So it's a Cloud issue. Try heading to Settings and go to the Network and choose the option to go offline (unplug the ethernet cable if you:re connected that way). Then restart the console as I listed above.

When it's up and running again try reconnecting. Some have had success using this method.
  13. Alf hockeyfan Win User

i did as you suggested and it sort of worked. the GFW 360 games allowed me to play them but...when i played a older game i could not load a save... i tried several and it failed to load a save
  14. Alf hockeyfan Win User

tried that and it didn`t work... i managed to load some of my older games in but when i tried them it wouldn`t load my save file from cloud.. i did a test and it said its working fine but there is a problem at their end... also it says some of the core elements
    are not working... it could be microsofts end but this has been going on for 3 days... and my son`s is fine and he lives only 2 miles away..so if its microsofts end why doesn`t it affect my sons?
Thema:

1. GWG problem not loading games - Similar Threads - GWG problem loading

2. Games with gold game doesn't work after the game was removed from gwg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold game doesn't work after the game was removed from gwg: Hi, I recently got dead island on games with gold and me and my friend were having fun on it. The game was working perfectly fine until it was replaced in gwg with different titles. The game now...
  3. Lost Access to Dead Space 1 Purchased Through GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access to Dead Space 1 Purchased Through GWG: I've lost access to my digital copy of Dead Space, and the purchase record isn't on my account history (I've already spoken to a customer service representative over the phone who confirmed this),...
  4. I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get GWG via web browser on PC/Mobile: I can't get the GWG via web browser, the loading is eternal. I had tried to get the GWG from Google Chrome on PC and Mobile, Right now I tried to get the GWG from Microsoft Edge on PC and it still...
  5. Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile)

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Microsoft store does not complete "purchase" of free content/Gwg (web and mobile): This is a confirmed bug, I ran tests on different devices, internet browsers and also asked other xbox users. For everyone the same problem occurs. And this problem has been happening for at least...
  6. Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody had successful resolution with their GWG issues?: During November of 2020, the first LEGO Indiana Jones was free through GWG. I made it a point to claim this one at that time and download it because my kids love this game and digital copies are...
  7. Urgent! Hard Corps: Uprising ZA region unlisted (GwG)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent! Hard Corps: Uprising ZA region unlisted (GwG): Hi there. I'm from ZA region (South Africa). I am having trouble getting the Games with Gold title mentioned. I have just over an hour left until new title comes out. I don't want to lose the...
  8. You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You Can’t Access this Site At The Moment - Can’t ‘Get’ GWG / Game Pass ‘Free’ Games...: Hello, Firstly I hope everyone is staying safe and well during the pandemic. Microsoft chat help is pushing me left, right and centre without resolution (and the xbox chat isnt letting me talk...
  9. Problem with GwG Title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with GwG Title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle": Hello, I have a problem with the GwG title "Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle", which actually can only be downloaded from tomorrow, but which can still be activated in advance. Something went wrong...
  10. GwG problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG problem: Good day, I bought gold membership yesterday for 1 year and still having problems. First I stopped automatic extending and removed my card because I don´t want my little brother to buy something....