Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was
Discus and support Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Words cannot explain how difficult the new guide is to use. I'm still getting used to the update where they removed the 1 tap home and 2 tap guide, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GnarlyNut, Mar 27, 2020.
Thema:
Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was
Loading...
-
Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was - Similar Threads - Guys PLEASE revert
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...
in XboX InsidersAs of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and... -
Can you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...: Please Microsoft i really love the games you guys make some I wish i could play but i can’t umm just ya i would love it if you guys did put theft simulator on the game pass because sadly i can’t... -
Can we please get family guy games Remastered on xbox series it only makes since
in XBoX Games and AppsCan we please get family guy games Remastered on xbox series it only makes since: Can we please get family guy games Remastered on xbox series it only makes since 0f13a969-1af4-46b6-b25a-dbacc13c8b73 -
You guys keep releasing these patches and all.it does is fuck up our consoles please just stop
in XboX InsidersYou guys keep releasing these patches and all.it does is fuck up our consoles please just stop: Stop with these patched submitted by /u/Crafty_Side_4811 [link] [comments] -
will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?
in XBoX on Windowswill you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?: why wont you guys fix the Xbox app for windows i simply cannot stream on Xbox because you guys will not fix this issues so if you guys please fix this xbox issue i wont move to playstation... -
Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...
in XBoX AccessibilityCould you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...: Hello, My microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft account was recently hacked and I have no way of getting back into it, I have to emails that I can forward to you showing the hacker... -
just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck
in XBoX on Consolesjust got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...