Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account...

Discus and support Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Read the title of the post please 05251e53-3e9e-4166-b413-df410721480d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fds fs, Jan 28, 2023.

1. fds fs
    fds fs Guest

Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account...

Read the title of the post please

:)

fds fs, Jan 28, 2023
  2. fds fs Win User

Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account with the same email and pass. Prev acc name: UwUChan3733

No suspicious activities happened. This account has the same email and password so if you type it then I join this
  3. Georges C. Win User

Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account with the same email and pass. Prev acc name: UwUChan3733

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FDS, you say that you tried to enter your account and it does not exist, did you try to change browsers or devices, did you enter the account email correctly?

Can you tell if you received any suspicious activity messages on your account?
  4. BNGHR Win User

Minecraft account stolen

To clarify, the account was definitely migrated to a microsoft account, but it's been a minute since i logged on so just in case i tried logging on with every e-mail adress i had. In the end there was two e-mail adresses with existing microsoft accounts that simply made a new profile in minecraft and didn't log into the bought account (which is displayed on my launcher, the one i can't access) and two e-mail adresses that said their respective microsoft accounts didn't exist, but one of those e-mails (the ones whose microsoft accounts didn't exist) has the transaction reciept, and i assume i kept the minecraft account tied to the google account i used to buy the game (since the two existing microsoft accounts do not register the bought minecraft account). So now im not sure which microsoft account was tied to the minecraft profile, which is mostly the reason as to why im not sure where to ask for help.
  5. Carla9859 Win User

Mass Effect 3- Online problem

Tried to log in but it said my account didn't exist! :/
  6. b5ddc9c0-fcbd-47bd-b Win User

Lost Microsoft account

Hi, I'm saying it dissapeard because i couldn't log in, but got no message about the account being deleted. When i tried to log in, It said that my account just don't exists
Thema:

1. Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account... - Similar Threads - Guys tried log

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  9. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  10. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...: Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in...