Guy using profanity
Discus and support Guy using profanity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing xbox and i didn’t do so well in a game so he message me [mod removed] and [mod removed] and he didn’t get banned when i reported it and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaCoolkid, Nov 3, 2020.
Thema:
Guy using profanity
Loading...
-
Guy using profanity - Similar Threads - Guy using profanity
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...
in XboX InsidersAs of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and... -
How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?
in XboX InsidersHow do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments] -
Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app
in XboX InsidersDo you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Do you guys know how to get the new badges
in XboX InsidersDo you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote
in XboX InsidersQuestion for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your... -
Guys What Are The Folders With Weird Names In XboxGames Folder Used For?
in XBoX Games and AppsGuys What Are The Folders With Weird Names In XboxGames Folder Used For?: So Basically The Tiltle And What Happends If You Delete Them? 4610fcd1-fb5c-4144-8076-61d8880429c3 -
I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...
in XBoX on WindowsI was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...: I was letting my little cousin use my xbox when the called sombody racial slurs is there anyway I can get unnbanned from voice communication? dc607b7d-9b49-49e7-929c-990a7408a3d9