Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me

Discus and support Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this guy of the GT - [MOD REMOVED - NO NAME & SHAME] has made fun of me for the longest time and he told me he would DDoS me, take my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nurse-5B87A1DF-9665-43B3-BDB9-52E11DE6090C, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me

this guy of the GT - [MOD REMOVED - NO NAME & SHAME] has made fun of me for the longest time and he told me he would DDoS me, take my credit cards(which he took me paypal), and report me for something i didnt do. please help to get the this
    guy.

:)

Nurse-5B87A1DF-9665-43B3-BDB9-52E11DE6090C, Jan 22, 2014
  2. LethalA8
    LethalA8 Guest
    How to avoid from being Hacked!

There. Was this guy who made my internet all slow and he knew that he was doing it and he's threatened to hack and says

he's a part of anonymous please help

LethalA8, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Myths Magic
    Myths Magic Guest
    Hacker threatens me

this man named [Mod Removed] is a hacker he threatened me that he was going to hack me boot me offline and make me go poor he has really threatened me

Myths Magic, Jan 22, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, please file a complaint, mute, block, and submit a bad player review. Posting about it on the forums will not help you, sorry. Also, in the future, please don't name and shame. It's against the Forum Rules. Guy threatened to hack me  made fun of me :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 30, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, please file a complaint, mute, block, and submit a bad player review. Posting about it on the forums will not help you, sorry. Also, in the future, please don't name and shame. It's against the Forum Rules. :)
  6. LethalA8 Win User

How to avoid from being Hacked!

There. Was this guy who made my internet all slow and he knew that he was doing it and he's threatened to hack and says

he's a part of anonymous please help
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Some guy is threatening me

report block ignore.

unless you have given them specific details about yourself the chances of them taking your account are about nill.

just make sure 2 factor authentication is enabled on your account for extra security.
  8. Smwutches Win User

somewone threatens to hack me

File a complaint and block communications and don't give out your account info.
  9. SlouchyPlayer4 Win User

Someone is threatening to hack me.

Okay, so today just a few minutes ago (August 30, 2015 7:10 PM) I got a suspicious message from a random person that I do not know. The message said "Were watching.." and because of this I feel threatened. Is this person just joking around, or is this person
    being serious?
Thema:

1. Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me - Similar Threads - Guy threatened hack

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  9. I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too: [Mod removed], was threating to kill me and my family and he said will hack my account and swat me he also said he would sue me for taking his roblox game down when i reported it, he also has said...
  10. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c