Guy hacked and banned my account

Discus and support Guy hacked and banned my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; dear Microsoft someone hacked my account and banned me and I haven't done anything to anyone and I was wondering if you would help me out by unbanning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AssistantHawk, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Guy hacked and banned my account

dear Microsoft someone hacked my account and banned me and I haven't done anything to anyone and I was wondering if you would help me out by unbanning my account because I can't broadcast or talk to my friends at all because of the hacker so please if u
    could help me out that would be amazing sincerely

:)

AssistantHawk, Sep 20, 2017
  2. I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I got banned because a guy hacked my account!!!!!!

UpwardClover801, Sep 20, 2017
  3. help

ive been banned because a guy hacked my account!!

UpwardClover801, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey AssistantHawk! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. UpwardClover801 Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I got banned because a guy hacked my account!!!!!!
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey AssistantHawk! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. ajhorne97 Win User

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS!

The problem is they can perma-ban this account all they want, but if this guy has another account, he still has my Gamertag. Unless they IP ban him. Even then, he could switch consoles at a friends house. All I'm saying is this guy could still find a way
    to hack me, and may even get me banned.
  8. DaredevilCrs Win User

Hello

I ave to wait that guy hacked me and got my account banned from xbox live and now got my sign in block but microsoft is doing a bad job finding the person
  9. Purple HaZe 098 Win User

HELP ME PLEASE!! URGENT!!

im worried my xbox live will get banned. i joined a game invite from a guy named cor and he hosted a hacked or modded lobby i don't know which. point is im afraid my account will get banned for an accident.
Thema:

1. Guy hacked and banned my account - Similar Threads - Guy hacked banned

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. my xbox account got hacked and the guy changed my password and the email what can i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account got hacked and the guy changed my password and the email what can i do?: my xbox account was hacked and they changed the email and password i think i know the email but im not sure what could i do?? 13198a67-9456-4fea-a26c-7c507df5abc2
  7. A guy named Jeremy hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    A guy named Jeremy hacked my account: A guy named Jeremy hacked my account and now I'm locked out. When I try to recover my email it only has their info not mine. I'm freaking out. There is a lot of stuff on that account.ive had it...
  8. im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account: i was playing bf4 tonight with my clan mbrs & this guy messaged me for No reason but to cause an argument for which i didnt want & i was inv to a party by a guy called [Mod Removed] who...
  9. Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me: this guy of the GT - [MOD REMOVED - NO NAME & SHAME] has made fun of me for the longest time and he told me he would DDoS me, take my credit cards(which he took me paypal), and report me for...
  10. This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn: I'm getting hacked please ban him his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn 0b54b119-740e-4de7-8a9a-51e589f4e2a7