Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador

Discus and support Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guy claims to be xbox ambassador his name is [mod removed]. He is the same guy who got me perma banned falsely. I have a photo of him laughing at me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SvG Nutz, Jan 15, 2022.

1. SvG Nutz
    SvG Nutz Guest

Guy claims to be xbox ambassador his name is [mod removed]. He is the same guy who got me perma banned falsely. I have a photo of him laughing at me when I said u got my account perm banned. How can I contact microsoft about this situation and get my account unbanned bc I have actual evidence that my perma ban is false and should at least result in a lesser sentence.

:)

SvG Nutz, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them and take action.

As far as the ban, you would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, however, at the moment there is an issue with the site not showing current suspensions so it won't be possible to submit a review until the site updates to show the suspension. It's also possible the suspension may not be permanent as that has been another issue. You can try contacting support to see if they can tell you how long the suspension actually is, but they cannot give any information about the suspension or lift it.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Claiming loot for ambassadors

What until you access to the Ambassador support forums & then post there.
  4. D3ADXPYTHON Win User

Claiming loot for ambassadors

I'm told to enter a code I don't have
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Gamertag help?

I suggest asking an Ambassador. I hear those guys are really knowledgable.

A seriously answer would be that you've got a slim chance in hell of finding either. If someone did find one, do you really think they'd tell or is it more likely they'd claim it for themselves.
  6. Symbiote Prince Win User

fallout 3 for pc question

you guys to realise xbox ambassadors are not employees of microsoft?
Thema:

1. Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - Guy claims ambassador

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  9. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  10. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e