GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games )

Discus and support GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone, I wonder why xbox and microsoft do not create a gamepad like a gun. dude we were using those guns to kill ducks on micro genius, in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gigaparsec8, Apr 9, 2023.

  1. Gigaparsec8
    Gigaparsec8 Guest

    GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games )


    hello everyone, I wonder why xbox and microsoft do not create a gamepad like a gun. dude we were using those guns to kill ducks on micro genius, in the atari games with a old 37 of screen grundig televisions. It should not be that hard to make it. I swear and I am sure those z nation new generation kids will love that gunpad, and most of us will buy it. In my mind I can not play shooter games, with mouse or keyboard and gamepad, it is too hard for me, but if there would be a gun so far there will not need to go shooting range. you might sell like ( do not know much military equipment information but ) barrette, 9 mm silenced pistol, mp4, smg machine gun, ak 47, or whatever they are, just make them like gamepad and shoot the bloody screen! it is a huge profitable project, trust me there are many shooter players all around the world, even real military will use it as a simulation or target practice.

    :)
     
    Gigaparsec8, Apr 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games )

    best place for that genre is VR now, I play lots of titles similar to that in VR on PC and it's awesome. Shame Xbox won't adopt VR.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games )

    Traditional light guns do not work with flat panel televisions. A cheap light gun I would've been possible with Kinect, but since people decided they didn't want that, producing one for a flat panel televisions is far more expensive that is practical to sell in the numbers you need to to make it worth your time. There's no longer arcades to popularize individual games, Which is why the genre is essentially dead at home
  4. Kiran Bhandari1 Win User

    Get a Series S and keep my One X or get a Series X and sell my One X?

    I'm playing mainly shooters, open-world games and RPGs. Is there an upgrade in terms of graphical performance and framerate playing Xbox One games on a Series X?
  5. Auswulf Win User

    Good RPG games to try?

    By looking at your gamer card you like shooters what about the Mass effect games series.
  6. SNIPER NOC Win User

    Bleach for Xbox360?!?

    Think it's time I make a list of anime series that should be made into games aimed at a western audience.

    There's so many series that would make an awesome RTS or shooter.
Thema:

GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games )

Loading...
  1. GUNPAD FOR XBOX SERIES ( shooter games ) - Similar Threads - GUNPAD SERIES shooter

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...