Gummies

Discus and support Gummies in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] You are nothing but a bunch of Gummies. 08ff0447-e51e-4c15-b781-57532545c6d5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 91a8f9d9-54bf-44eb-a9af-9bcfab37fa04, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Gummies

Gummies [​IMG]
    You are nothing but a bunch of Gummies.

:)

91a8f9d9-54bf-44eb-a9af-9bcfab37fa04, Jul 1, 2017
  2. Extremely Large Gamerscores

They are like Gummi bears, only tastier.

Tatakai no Kami, Jul 1, 2017
  3. X1 patch next week

What makes you think he would not have said sweet.

I text supported ms once and the lady on the other end started by saying: " and I quote"

I will be giving you virtual gummy bears today for national gummy bear day. Of course when the chat was ending I asked so when can I expect too see my gummy bears. Lmao true story.

Listed mia 510, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Extremely Large Gamerscores

They are like Gummi bears, only tastier.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

X1 patch next week

What makes you think he would not have said sweet.

I text supported ms once and the lady on the other end started by saying: " and I quote"

I will be giving you virtual gummy bears today for national gummy bear day. Of course when the chat was ending I asked so when can I expect too see my gummy bears. Lmao true story.
  6. aTrippy KiD Win User

What’s your game fuel?!

I enjoy a nice cold big red and some gummies.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

13250 Credits not converting.

Hi Gummi Tomte. Smwutches is correct. The deposit is scheduled for April 12th.
  8. An Xbox Dude Win User

MINECRAFT Help / Ideas think something SWEET

I think he was thinking of something candy related such as a giant gummy bear!
Thema:

Gummies

1. Gummies - Similar Threads - Gummies

2. Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...: Can't play Gummy Drop to my tablet from Microsoft's store. Site says I have it but there is no play button 70bb2328-1d0b-483f-8fa9-51ca1865316c