Guitar hero live controller

Discus and support Guitar hero live controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with their controller? I have heard there are alot of problems with double/triple strums whilst down strumming but my problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spiffy939, Dec 27, 2015.

1. spiffy939
    spiffy939 Guest

Anyone else having issues with their controller? I have heard there are alot of problems with double/triple strums whilst down strumming but my problem is the strum bar is stiffing up and making squeaking noises. I am half tempted to get the WD-40 onto it
    but dont want to ruin the guitar. I posted on the activision forums about the problem and waiting for a response.

:)

spiffy939, Dec 27, 2015
  2. BrainyCarp6
    BrainyCarp6 Guest
    guitar hero LIVE

whether the controller is compatible to "Guitar Hero Live" with the old games (guitar hero 3,4,5 etc)

BrainyCarp6, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    2-player games that don't involve shooting?

Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.

Burst Axe, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Burst Axe Win User

2-player games that don't involve shooting?

Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

can i ue my guitar hero live xbox one controller with the xbox one version of rock band 4

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Regarding your question towards using a Guitar Hero Live Xbox Controller, it will not work properly with Rock Band 4.

The controller was/is intended to work for Guitar Hero Live. If you try to use it with games before or after it will have lag and will not function properly.

I hope this helps :)
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Mysterious Ghost Controller

Hi, I see you have guitar hero in your played games list, is the guitar laying around somewhere and having the guide button pressed in? Try taking the batteries out of the guitar controller or any other guitar hero controllers you may have and see if the
    issue persists.
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

best buy has another gaming blow out, dozens of games on sale.

I'm tempted to pick up some of the Guitar Hero games for my 360 but I can't find any actual (reasonably priced) guitar hero controllers anywhere...
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox won't turn off and Phantom controller

Hi, I see you have Guitar Hero in your recently played games list. Is the guitar or some other Guitar Hero controller laying around somewhere with something pressing buttons on it ? Try taking the batteries out of the guitar/drums and see if the issue persists
    please.
Thema:

1. Guitar hero live controller - Similar Threads - Guitar hero live

2. Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?: I got guitar hero live with 2 guitars and game disk for my Xbox series x but I am concerned the game will not run. Will it work with the Xbox one disk on Xbox series x?...
  3. Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?: Hello There! I’m Looking Forward to buy A Guitar Controller For my Xbox Series S, And i Came Across the “Guitar hero live Guitar Controller For Xbox One” For The Cheapest Price, but i’m very...
  4. how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...: I have a xbox 360 and i am trying to sync the guitars to guitar hero Live? is there a sequence that i must follow? 662b46bf-9b1f-45df-94ca-54018e79e366
  5. guitar hero live not working xbox serie s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    guitar hero live not working xbox serie s: hi xbox friends, yesterday i bought my game guitar hero live and the physical guitar. I also bought rock band 4 digital and when starting the game the guitar doesn't work, that is, it does work...
  6. Is Xbox One Guitar Hero Live compatible with Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox One Guitar Hero Live compatible with Xbox Series X: Is Guitar Hero Live + 6 Button Guitar + USB Dongle Gaming / Xbox One Games compatible with the Xbox Series X? I'm aware Rock band is still kicking about and a better option, but it's only for...
  7. Guitar Hero Live Dongle Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guitar Hero Live Dongle Compatibility: Does the USB dongle for Guitar Hero Live for Xbox One work in a Series X? d42e2524-9003-4972-9ff7-4c4485fb7649
  8. Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X: Does Xbox One guitar hero live disc work on Series X 8d3992cf-0457-4010-8595-6016d32b7ff5
  9. Xbox Series X - Guitar hero live dongle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Guitar hero live dongle: Hello, I have a general inquiry about the video game "Guitar Hero Live" and its wireless guitar and dongle. Whenever I try to sync the guitar to the XBOX SERIES X the USB dongle that is supplied...
  10. can i ue my guitar hero live xbox one controller with the xbox one version of rock band 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i ue my guitar hero live xbox one controller with the xbox one version of rock band 4: hi i would like to know if my guitar hero live controller will work with the rock band 4 game on my xbox one?????? f034d1a5-d0d3-442a-8828-e766c4c43fc3