GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE

Discus and support GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day. I own Guitar hero world tour PS2 version and now have an XBOX 360 with Guitar hero 5 and Warriors of rock. I REALLY want to import the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tripwire2111, Oct 6, 2016.

1. tripwire2111
    tripwire2111 Guest

GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE

Good day. I own Guitar hero world tour PS2 version and now have an XBOX 360 with Guitar hero 5 and Warriors of rock. I REALLY want to import the songlist from World tour but obviously I don't have that unique ID code. Is there any way I can get one from
    you or is this a lost cause? I can send through JPEG pictures of everything as proof. I know its a longshot but I am desperate.

Many many thanks,

Chris Woensdregt

:)

tripwire2111, Oct 6, 2016
  2. Instruments comparisons - Guitar hero WOR, World Tour, Band Hero. First Purchase

Also, you can import Guitar Hero 4 (World tour), 5, Metallica, Smash hits and Band hero into Warriors of Rock...

ohNOitsLYNCHO, Oct 6, 2016
  3. guitar hero warrirors world tour and smash hits band members

Why don't you just import them into Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock? You can import Band Hero, Smash Hits, Metallica, World Tour, and GH5... But you don't get the whole setlist from each game. GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE :(

ohNOitsLYNCHO, Oct 6, 2016
  4. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest

GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE

i would suggest you contact activision for this.

QuickMythril, Oct 7, 2016
  5. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest
    AceWheat, please start your own thread if you are having an issue with World of Tanks. this is a totally unrelated topic. thanks.

QuickMythril, Nov 2, 2018
  6. QuickMythril Win User

GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE

i would suggest you contact activision for this.
  7. AceWheat4116336 Win User
  8. QuickMythril Win User

GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE

AceWheat, please start your own thread if you are having an issue with World of Tanks. this is a totally unrelated topic. thanks.
  9. ohNOitsLYNCHO Win User

Instruments comparisons - Guitar hero WOR, World Tour, Band Hero. First Purchase

Also, you can import Guitar Hero 4 (World tour), 5, Metallica, Smash hits and Band hero into Warriors of Rock...
  10. AWI Metal Mew 2 Win User

I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock.

Exactly the same problem, and the import was pretty much the only reason i bought guitar hero 5.
Thema:

GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE

1. GUITAR HERO IMPORT ISSUE - Similar Threads - GUITAR HERO IMPORT

2. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons: Hello there, i am new to all things adaptive controller. So sorry if this question has already been asked or If it is stupid by any means. I am intending of building some homebrew buttons. Can...
  3. Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar hero games on Xbox series X: Hi can I play guitar hero 360 games and Xbox one on Xbox series X as well can I hookup the guitar on the Xbox series X thank you af94084c-651a-4d5b-9bb0-9fb5b64318df
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?: I got guitar hero live with 2 guitars and game disk for my Xbox series x but I am concerned the game will not run. Will it work with the Xbox one disk on Xbox series x?...
  6. Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...: Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to find put I can't play them on Xbox x! e314ee1d-f95c-4d5a-b79b-6abd832dcac2
  7. Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?: Hello There! I’m Looking Forward to buy A Guitar Controller For my Xbox Series S, And i Came Across the “Guitar hero live Guitar Controller For Xbox One” For The Cheapest Price, but i’m very...
  8. Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.: I'm trying to import songs from my other Guitar Hero games into GH5. I'm able to enter the 20-character code, but when I try and download (confirm purchase) I get this error: "Sorry, there's a...
  9. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Import - Error 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Import - Error 80153003: Hi dear XBOX Support Team, I want to Import songs of my other GH-Games to GH:WOR. Steps I do: I eventually enter the Store (which often says, "server not available - try again later" I choose...
  10. I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock.: I am trying to import Guitar Hero 5 into Guitar Heros warriors of rock. I successfully entered the code but when it went to the payment screen, I continually get the same error : 80153003 I...