[Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement

Discus and support [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Easiest way to get this achievement (which is no joke) is to be max level 50 with the "Indestructible Vehicle" perk. From there Chapter 3 is going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2017.

1. [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement

Easiest way to get this achievement (which is no joke) is to be max level 50 with the "Indestructible Vehicle" perk. From there Chapter 3 is going to give you the most time with the most zombies. If you craft the RollerHawg and head up go Ingleton in the
    North West part of the map, and follow the loop past the graveyard, parallel to the highway, back north to the houses, and over to the graveyard again, just circle over and over and you'll rack up the zombies! It's fun, but I'd recommend you put on a show
    or a podcast to help you through it!

:)

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2017
  2. xhume her
    xhume her Guest
    Achievements not unlocking for dead rising 3.

I've clearly met the criterias for 72,000 kills challenge & have well over 100,004 kills for the achievements: 1. genius of zombie slaying & 2. Left 100,004 dead. The status on the achievement reads for 1. 92% complete & 2. 66% complete. It has been this
    way for what seems now 3 days. Status has not changed at all my total kill counter is at 147,849 over all. Whats happening??

xhume her, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Dead Rising 3 No peeking achievement not received.

i had a similar thing happen to me...i received the achievement "left 100,004 dead" . however the kills did not count for the pp trial whereas you have to get 72,000 kills also i cannot find the find the final tragic death...its really annoying because
    it is preventing me from getting that achievement as well

DA TACO NINJA, Jul 13, 2017
  4. DA TACO NINJA Win User

Dead Rising 3 No peeking achievement not received.

i had a similar thing happen to me...i received the achievement "left 100,004 dead" . however the kills did not count for the pp trial whereas you have to get 72,000 kills also i cannot find the find the final tragic death...its really annoying because
    it is preventing me from getting that achievement as well
  5. Ripfactor Win User

current challenge

I think it's less than 1 gal per zombie. I was working on my 100,004 achievement, started in the 80k kill range and was still in the 80s when the achievement and reindeer mask popped up.
  6. DeBLAIN 02 Win User

Deadisland - 'Techland' have to mess up BIGTIME to stop me buying this game.

7. The1337gamer Win User

Random achievement for no reason?

This happened to me the other day as well. I put left 4 dead in and got the crash course achievement for crushing 20 people with cars using the tank.

The crash course achievments on left 4 dead are glitched, the amount of times i've tried to do the slippery pull achievement, but it just won't unlock.
  8. Mountain Dew Win User

Game Not Appearing on Xbox.com Profile or Recent Games

I see that achievement and it shows it was earned 5 days ago. Left 4 Dead (I think you meant this one, not Dead or Alive) shows achievements earned 4 days ago. :)
Thema:

[Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement

1. [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement - Similar Threads - Guide Fastest Left

2. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  3. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  4. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  5. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  7. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...
  8. One guide freezing (xbox one x) on skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    One guide freezing (xbox one x) on skip Ahead: hi when i watch tv on xbox one x using one guide it picture freeze and i have reset the xbox it work for a minute and it freeze again submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  9. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  10. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...