Guacamelee! STCE keeps crashing to dashboard
Discus and support Guacamelee! STCE keeps crashing to dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to launch Guacamelee, it tries to load a save game (I don't I even have one being I can't play the game.) It then freezes, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xJumboShrimpx, Jul 2, 2014.
Thema:
Guacamelee! STCE keeps crashing to dashboard
Loading...
-
Guacamelee! STCE keeps crashing to dashboard - Similar Threads - Guacamelee STCE keeps
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it
in XboX Insidersmy Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to... -
My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X
in XboX InsidersMy TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found... -
Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking
in XBoX Games and AppsGuacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking: Yesterday i was playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Xbox One. I unlocked two achievements, X'tabay-Bye worth 30G and Nooks and Crannies worth 20G. However only 30G was... -
Guacamelee! STCE Refusing to work, or even uninstall
in XBoX Games and AppsGuacamelee! STCE Refusing to work, or even uninstall: I attempted to load the game for the first time today, and on attempting to open it, it prompts me to select a profile, and afterwards, it attempts to load a save game that just isn't there. Even...