Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking
Discus and support Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i was playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Xbox One. I unlocked two achievements, X'tabay-Bye worth 30G and Nooks and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeeKay-1B9D6AF9-A1A2-4048-968D-7A83F43E6FAA, Jul 27, 2014.
Thema:
Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking
Loading...
-
Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Guacamelee STCE Achievements
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue
in XboX InsidersBug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every... -
Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.
in XboX InsidersAchievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments] -
Guacamelee! STCE Refusing to work, or even uninstall
in XBoX Games and AppsGuacamelee! STCE Refusing to work, or even uninstall: I attempted to load the game for the first time today, and on attempting to open it, it prompts me to select a profile, and afterwards, it attempts to load a save game that just isn't there. Even... -
Guacamelee! STCE keeps crashing to dashboard
in XBoX Games and AppsGuacamelee! STCE keeps crashing to dashboard: Every time I attempt to launch Guacamelee, it tries to load a save game (I don't I even have one being I can't play the game.) It then freezes, and returns to the xbox one dashboard. I've...