GTAV on Gamepass Kinda Broke My Disc

Discus and support GTAV on Gamepass Kinda Broke My Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't play a lot of GTA V which is why it's taken me so long to get around to this post, but ever since GTA V was on Gamepass I have been unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prodigy Burns, Apr 7, 2021.

1. GTAV on Gamepass Kinda Broke My Disc

I don't play a lot of GTA V which is why it's taken me so long to get around to this post, but ever since GTA V was on Gamepass I have been unable to invite friends to games or join other friends sessions by invite on my Xbox One X.

Instead I get redirected to the Microsoft store page whenever I accept an invite and my friend can't join when I try inviting him to my game. I've tried restarting the console, I've tried reinstalling, but it's all been hopeless.

Frankly I think it's a problem related to Microsoft's servers seeing as I'm being redirected to the store page and I refuse to buy the game again as I shouldn't have to pay for a feature that seems to have been broken by Microsoft's own servers. I don't know when my friend will be on GTA V again, but I'm looking for solutions to prevent this issue in the future.

:)

Prodigy Burns, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

i had this issue a long time ago, i found i had 2 version listed under my games and apps, one was outdated the other was the later version.
  3. Tron15us Win User

Spiritfarer game save lost

Same just happened to me. Kinda broke my "spirit" haha... :(
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

Hard Disk Drive Won't Recognize

Ill get back to you when my mind is working... My brain just kinda broke as i was typing this forum =) LOL
  5. Nikkiw1107 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

I kinda want to download a game on the gamepass but none really strike my interest.
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

E3 Game Sale Purchases

With Gamepass, I kinda stopped buying games except with my MS Rewards money.
Thema:

1. GTAV on Gamepass Kinda Broke My Disc - Similar Threads - GTAV Gamepass Kinda

2. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  3. gtav install stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gtav install stops: hi I have been here looking at another similar issue and I have tried clearing local save going offline and power cycling the Xbox but install keeps stopping i don't know why i have tried 2...
  4. trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...: i try to install original version of GTA V but the game always freezes at 58.1% while installing and everything i tried has not worked, i would like some help with this many thanks Lewis...
  5. GTAV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV: Every time I try to click install on GTAV it will say stopped so I restarted my Xbox but it’s does the same thing over and over again. 19c86adc-90f9-48eb-aea7-a39ea71dd0ab
  6. I gifted gtav throught xbox x online to an american friend but code is in valid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted gtav throught xbox x online to an american friend but code is in valid.: I girfted gta v on xbox x to a friend. Fro canada to texes.. Invalid code need help 4ebb241e-177e-421a-a411-a752db65aa1c
  7. GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X.: Hello, I’ve been playing through the story mode of GTAV and my game/Xbox has stopped registering achievements, both in the story and through gameplay. I am connected to the internet, have...
  8. add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox: add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox submitted by /u/raitionalksifan [link] [comments]
  9. Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!: Recently discovered that GTAV is leaving the cloud gaming platform. I paid for the Criminal Enterprise Pack DLC, so what happens when GTAV leaves the cloud gaming platform? Will I not have access...
  10. If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox: I would like to buy gta with the new sale thats going on right now but I dont want to waste money. Can someone help me?