gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]

Discus and support gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing gta and hanging out with a friend and a friend of a friend was being mean and he got mad so he said that he had a j-tag and he said that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M3RK MIN3RS, Jun 13, 2014.

1. M3RK MIN3RS
    M3RK MIN3RS Guest

I was playing gta and hanging out with a friend and a friend of a friend was being mean and he got mad so he said that he had a j-tag and he said that he was going to take my ip and he said that he was going to take a lot from me and in the lobby he was
    flying around and killing everyone and no one could kill him so please do something about this because I am very worried.

:)

M3RK MIN3RS, Jun 13, 2014
  2. might get hacked

[Mod Removed] was telling me said that he was going to steal my character from gta5 not sure if that means hes going to hack me.

BLOODY DOOMWOLF, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Modded Xbox 360

You mean that [GT Removed] guy right dude i know him too hes been coming around saying stuff... i agree he should get his console banned he also threatend to hack me which i found offensive. please microsoft forum do somthing about him
    again gamertag is [GT Removed]

K1NGPERS1A824, Jun 13, 2014
  4. gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]

You not allow to post Name and Shame

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Only way is to report though the via console and it take time to look into his account.

6. Try not to worried too much, hopefully it get sort it soon.

7. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    No if in game with him you can report him for faster results. Start, online, players, select player, report. Also you can change your IP by resetting your modem.

BAD 2020, Jun 14, 2014
  8. gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]

No You can report him by going Recent Players only if he left the game and you had not got a chance to report then you can go on Recent Players then find the name and report.

9. 90% of the time if you try to report a hacker via in-game it just locks up your console. Your best bet is to get video proof of the player using mods/hacks and report it to Rockstar. They'll be banned by the end of the day.

Grymm of Astora, Jun 15, 2014
  10. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    It never locks me up when I report people through the game. Rockstar themselves have said report them though the game. IMicrosoft said that Rockstar checks all of the reports and videos.

BAD 2020, Jun 15, 2014
  11. Oh I know they check the report from in game. It's a great system. But first 5 modders I ran into, me and friends tried to report in game and all of our consoles froze. Haven't tried it since.

Rockstar's support site is filled with people complaining about how they go to report modders and their consoles freeze.

In game reports just gives notice to Rockstar of the player. Video proof and they're boned.

Here's some examples of the glitch (or mod) that locks up consoles:

support.rockstargames.com/.../200637933-Reporting-bounty-hackers-freeze-Xbox

support.rockstargames.com/.../202371636-Was-Reporting-Glitcher-and-console-Froze

support.rockstargames.com/.../200722673-Met-another-Hacker-Bug-Hack-or-just-Coincidance-

Grymm of Astora, Nov 1, 2018
  12. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

No You can report him by going Recent Players only if he left the game and you had not got a chance to report then you can go on Recent Players then find the name and report.
  13. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

You not allow to post Name and Shame
  14. Grymm of Astora Win User

90% of the time if you try to report a hacker via in-game it just locks up your console. Your best bet is to get video proof of the player using mods/hacks and report it to Rockstar. They'll be banned by the end of the day.
  15. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Only way is to report though the via console and it take time to look into his account.
  16. Grymm of Astora Win User

Oh I know they check the report from in game. It's a great system. But first 5 modders I ran into, me and friends tried to report in game and all of our consoles froze. Haven't tried it since.

Rockstar's support site is filled with people complaining about how they go to report modders and their consoles freeze.

In game reports just gives notice to Rockstar of the player. Video proof and they're boned.

Here's some examples of the glitch (or mod) that locks up consoles:

support.rockstargames.com/.../200637933-Reporting-bounty-hackers-freeze-Xbox

support.rockstargames.com/.../202371636-Was-Reporting-Glitcher-and-console-Froze

support.rockstargames.com/.../200722673-Met-another-Hacker-Bug-Hack-or-just-Coincidance-
Thema:

1. gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed] - Similar Threads - gta5 mean hacker

2. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  3. xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀고 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀고 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨: xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨 리딤 코드 사용은 됐는데 게임에서 온리인을 플 이 하 시도했지만 되지 않았습니다,. a41b9077-6e64-4b37-b8c6-7e331914663a
  4. Problem with gta5 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gta5 game: Hello, i would like to know,why in the game gta5 doesn't respond when I go to magazines. For example I want to buy guns and i go to the shop, i press the button to expose me the guns but it...
  5. pc xbox gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc xbox gta5: pc Xbox gta5 slow audio issues and Bluetooth pairing is lost in some way have tried to reinstall Bluetooth but all the car does is crash on the way to the mission speeds up when there is no full...
  6. Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.: I've reported this problem multiple times, I've been suggested to clear local saves, turn off Xbox (holding it down for 10s), unplugged power cord, even factory reset the Xbox, multiple times have...
  7. When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.: I've asked about this problem after trying everything, and I was suggested to reset the Xbox, which I did, and it made it install a little more and I thought it was going to work but now it does...
  8. Gta5 keeps saying installation stopped after I tried everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 keeps saying installation stopped after I tried everything.: I bought gta5 from the online store on my Xbox one, I've tried EVERYTHING, but after uninstalling and trying to reinstall it keeps sayin installation stopped at 5.7% everytime.. and literally...
  9. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  10. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4