GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne

Discus and support GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Forum. I have an Xbox One console and an Xbox 360 I have a paid monthly Xbox Live Gold subscription (redeemed on the Xbox One) my kids... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by r pell, Jan 1, 2023.

1. r pell
    r pell Guest

GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne

Hello Xbox Forum.

I have an Xbox One console and an Xbox 360

I have a paid monthly Xbox Live Gold subscription (redeemed on the Xbox One)

my kids and I can play GTA5 online perfectly on the Xbox One.

The Xbox 360 is in a separate bedroom with GTA5 game disc.

My kids want to play GTA5 online with each other

1) on the Xbox One -- he has his own Xbox One gamer profile that he uses.

2) on the Xbox 360 -- using my gamer profile.

But on the 360 when I go through the game menu

>Online

I'm receiving error message

"Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality"

and we're stuck only playing Story mode on the 360.

So my common sense question is:

Does my paid Xbox Gold Live subscription that functions on the XboxOne, automatically hook onto my 360 console?

Any suggestions or tips?

Thanks

:)

r pell, Jan 1, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. r pell Win User

Ahhhh Thanks so much for the reply

Makes sense.

Welp, looks like i’m upgrading the 360 to something “new” soon.
  4. 60285020 Win User

Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

It says all services and games are active. Wondering why we cant play gta5 online. In the game it says not correct permissions to access xbox live functionality. Member content is on everyone.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

xbox live accounts

I have my ONE and 360 next to each other and can have them signed in online at the same time.

You cannot have your profile signed into 2 Xboxones at the same time.
  6. DarkRevolation Win User

Xbox 720 Transfer Profiles and Achievements???

The reason the original Xbox consoles and the 360 consoles cannot talk to each other is because of the generation gap between the two.

the xbox 360 is made to go online and interact with other people on different servers around the world, were the original cannot and doesn't have the "up-to-date" equipment

to play online like the 360 can.
Thema:

1. GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne - Similar Threads - GTA5 cannot play

2. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  3. xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀고 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀고 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨: xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨 리딤 코드 사용은 됐는데 게임에서 온리인을 플 이 하 시도했지만 되지 않았습니다,. a41b9077-6e64-4b37-b8c6-7e331914663a
  4. Problem with gta5 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gta5 game: Hello, i would like to know,why in the game gta5 doesn't respond when I go to magazines. For example I want to buy guns and i go to the shop, i press the button to expose me the guns but it...
  5. pc xbox gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc xbox gta5: pc Xbox gta5 slow audio issues and Bluetooth pairing is lost in some way have tried to reinstall Bluetooth but all the car does is crash on the way to the mission speeds up when there is no full...
  6. Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.: I've reported this problem multiple times, I've been suggested to clear local saves, turn off Xbox (holding it down for 10s), unplugged power cord, even factory reset the Xbox, multiple times have...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. Cannot download GTA5 after preordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download GTA5 after preordered: I have pre ordered GTA 5 next Gen on Xbox series s, but I only get to download the online version(I bought the bundle includes story and online version). I have contacted Microsoft and Rockstar...
  9. Cannot get online on gta5!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get online on gta5!!!!!: Hello I need help ASAP I have an Xbox one and I started playing gta5 without Xbox live now I have Xbox live but it still says account does not have access to gta5 online . HELP!...
  10. GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE: Hello, I am a China XBOXONE game player, I like GTA very much, my English is poor ,butGTA5 does not show the traditional Chinese in China version XBOXone above, causing great difficulties in the...