GTA v Xbox one

Discus and support GTA v Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to install GTA v on my Xbox one I have tried clearing local game data and taking the system offline but it still won't work online it got to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Young1, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. Chris Young1
    Chris Young1 Guest

    GTA v Xbox one


    Im trying to install GTA v on my Xbox one I have tried clearing local game data and taking the system offline but it still won't work online it got to 48.6% offline it got 1.4% I don't know what to do. Anybody know something that could help?

    :)
     
    Chris Young1, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Fildaolda Win User

    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

    Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

    It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

    [Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  3. Viki_680 Win User

    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

    Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

    It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

    [Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
    taky mam ten problem? jak prosim resit, nastaveni mam v anglictine a gta V v polstine. Dekuji za radu.

    [Edit - Translation] - I have the problem too? how to solve it, my settings are in english and gta V in polish. Thank you for the advice.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

    If they are going to do GTA V for PC then they might do one on XBOX ONE on GTA V.
  5. TheJackah Win User

    What big reveals are you hoping for?

  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

    Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
Thema:

GTA v Xbox one

Loading...
  1. GTA v Xbox one - Similar Threads - GTA

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...