GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Discus and support GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back in December, I purchased GTA V through the XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE(not any discs) and I downloaded it over night. It worked fine until last week.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The rL SUPERMAN, Jul 3, 2014.

1. GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Back in December, I purchased GTA V through the XBOX 360 MARKETPLACE(not any discs) and I downloaded it over night. It worked fine until last week. Last week before the Independence Day update, the game literally deleted itself from my games. I went to download
    it back and had a few problems. First, it was very slow, and stayed at 0% and moved 1% after 30 minutes of staying at 0% then moved on at normal pace. Once at 100%, I got an error saying "Xbox can't download GTA V" or something of that sort.. Every day for
    the past week, it would stay at 0% and then say it couldn't install the game. After the Xbox told me it couldn't install the game, I would be in the Xbox Guide menu (where it shows Friends, Party, Messages, etc.) and my screen would freeze. I was able to still
    talk to my friends in the Xbox Live Party, but my screen would stay frozen and I would have to turn off my Xbox. Also, it would be slow to download the free games with gold , this month's being Gotham City Imposters. With every other download such as game
    updates or new games (one being Castle Crashers), it would install and download smoothly. I do have enough memory for the games, I tried the Port switch (or Port swap, I don't remember the exact term), clearing the marketplace cache, the data cache, and deleting
    the corrupted files but I'm still not able to download the two games. PLEASE HELP?!?!

Note:

I have an XBOX 360 4GB Slim with two flash drives for memory. I am in the US and checked all the correct country services. I've never had this problem before and it's sort of slowing down my Xbox Speed. My Verizon FIOS is NOT the problem of the install or
    any connection problems of the sort, or I don't think that it is connecton problems. PLEASE HELP ASAP!

:)

The rL SUPERMAN, Jul 3, 2014
  2. Niks803
    Niks803 Guest
    Game not showing as ready to install

I digitally bought GTA V on my old 360 a few.years ago, but now it wont show on my xbox one as ready to install. Other old games show.

I use same account/profile on both consoles. Please help.

Niks803, Jul 3, 2014
  3. Do not install GTA V "Play" disc!

I try to install GTA V but I need to have 8GB memory. My Xbox 360 has 4GB memory. What should I do?

Please help me!

Thnx!

ElateDrake379, Jul 3, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

its the fact that you have a 4GB console, and your using USB flash drives for the game. 3.0 USB flashdrives are the best ones to have, but if you don't want to have anymore problems with your xbox as far as games being deleted, or freezing issues, you will
    need to get a hard drive. I have a 250GB console and have had it for about 4 years now, and I still have 40GB to download games. also a hard drive can handle games better than a USB flash drive, and this is the perfect example of why you should not use flash
    drives

Z4ZonE, Jul 3, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

its the fact that you have a 4GB console, and your using USB flash drives for the game. 3.0 USB flashdrives are the best ones to have, but if you don't want to have anymore problems with your xbox as far as games being deleted, or freezing issues, you will
    need to get a hard drive. I have a 250GB console and have had it for about 4 years now, and I still have 40GB to download games. also a hard drive can handle games better than a USB flash drive, and this is the perfect example of why you should not use flash
    drives
  6. ElateDrake379 Win User

Do not install GTA V "Play" disc!

I try to install GTA V but I need to have 8GB memory. My Xbox 360 has 4GB memory. What should I do?

Please help me!

Thnx!
  7. Raging Casper Win User

Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V

If GTA V is indeed downloaded from the marketplace and not a disc, try this.

Delete GTA V and clear your cache 3 times.

Restart your console.

Download 16 GB of demos (this is how big GTA V will be in the end)

Once those have finished download all the GTA V files from your download history (GTA V, Installation Packs 1-4)

After you've done that, feel free to delete the demos.

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you too!
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Texture Grand Theft Auto V

9. Mister Cerb Win User

Graphics Glitches/Artifacts

Hey again Edible!

Here's a support article that teaches you to
    reset your display settings
    . Let us know how that goes for you.

If it doesn't help, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Uninstall GTA V completely from all storage devices you have (both the play disc and the install disc).
    • Clear your system cache.
    • Restart your console.
    • Install only the GTA V install disc (not the play disc) to your console's main hard drive.
    • Place the GTA V play disc in the console and try to play GTA V without the play disc installed (you should only have the install disc installed).

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there. =)
Thema:

1. GTA V wont install from Xbox 360 MARKETPLACE!! HELP PLEASE!!! - Similar Threads - GTA wont install

2. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  3. GTA V wont install how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install how to fix: Every time I try to download it the network download is able to completely finish, but the actual disc part of the download wont??? please help! d9ac4f5f-373a-41a2-95b2-32bcddebcf3d
  4. It wont download GTA V made for Xbox series S/X even though I have enough storage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont download GTA V made for Xbox series S/X even though I have enough storage?: Hello my name is and I have a problem with my Xbox series S, I have 109.2 gigabytes free, I want to download GTA 5 made for Xbox series S/X so it should say to me that I need to erase something...
  5. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  6. I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...: I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just says installation stopped. 92c40115-0914-4527-b2ab-ce9c5b29ccd3
  7. im getting gta 5 on amozon soon for my xbox 360 i wont be able to get online becuse its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting gta 5 on amozon soon for my xbox 360 i wont be able to get online becuse its...: im getting gta 5 on amozon soon and they took online off for my xbox 360 will i still be able to play? 6a78bb24-06d5-4689-93ed-23e0457a715b
  8. why wont gta let me load into the game, it goes on the page saying “entering story mode”

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont gta let me load into the game, it goes on the page saying “entering story mode”: why wont gta let me load in, it brings me to a page saying “loading story mode” e9349ff1-3c20-4502-9406-d8d3ee631b4b
  9. GTA 5 WONT INSTALL.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 WONT INSTALL.....: I have just tried to reinstall GTA 5 and it just keeps stopping on 51%. Been trying now for 3 days and have tried all the things to do in the forums. I have even wiped my console and hard drives....
  10. Ive tried clearing local storge and a hard reset my gta wont download its a disc. The first...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive tried clearing local storge and a hard reset my gta wont download its a disc. The first...: Gta (Disc verson) it is a old disc but when i downloaded the new update with it, it was fine but it was once i took my disc out it somehow uninstalled itself and now wont dowload...