GTA V uninstalled from xbox by xbox

Discus and support GTA V uninstalled from xbox by xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V mysteriously uninstalled from my xbox one so now I am waiting for it to install again. Which is taking ages. Not impressed at all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dirtbagno1, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. dirtbagno1
    dirtbagno1 Guest

    GTA V uninstalled from xbox by xbox


    GTA V mysteriously uninstalled from my xbox one so now I am waiting for it to install again. Which is taking ages. Not impressed at all

    :)
     
    dirtbagno1, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. djnitrofish
    djnitrofish Guest
    Rewards/prizes

    I got rewards/prizes from Xbox gold quests and Xbox games pass. Both are for GTA V DLC. I don't have GTA V. So I can not use the redeemable codes given by Xbox.
     
    djnitrofish, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Any answers

    So i redeemed gta online and i uninstalled my gta v and reinstalled it again because it freezes mid game.. will the gta online still accessible after i reinstalled gta v?
     
    InficiCupCake31, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox Live Acounts

    For GTA V, your game progress and achievements do not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

    Both versions of GTA V (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) are treated as separate games.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

    I removed the GTA V from my XBOX ONE, but 50 gigabytes is not freed.

    When you reinstalled GTA V did the amount remaining just stay the same as when you uninstalled it.

    What exactly is remaining after GTA V was removed.
  6. Fildaolda Win User

    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

    Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

    It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

    [Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  7. iAshHD Win User

    Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

    The 360 will handle GTA V fine.

    From the trailer, it doesn't look worlds different to GTA IV. Same engine (tweaked), same tech.

    Expect the GTA which follows GTA V (no doubt on the Xbox '720') to be the next 'ground breaking' GTA.
  8. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

    Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
Thema:

GTA V uninstalled from xbox by xbox

Loading...
  1. GTA V uninstalled from xbox by xbox - Similar Threads - GTA uninstalled

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...