GTA V trouble

Discus and support GTA V trouble in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently bought GTA V which included online and story mode, however i am only able to play story mode gta v as it says i need an xbox one x or a one... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rina Beaver, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Rina Beaver
    Rina Beaver Guest

GTA V trouble

I recently bought GTA V which included online and story mode, however i am only able to play story mode gta v as it says i need an xbox one x or a one s to play. do i need to buy xbox live gold to play it online on a xbox one?

:)

Rina Beaver, Feb 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

GTA V trouble

3. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

Sorry for the trouble, Ben. Do you have the GTA V for the Xbox One console installed? If yes, kindly check if it will be accessible from there.
  4. VitorAlmeida1 Win User

Xbox 360 não entra no jogo (Mod Translation: Xbox 360 does not enter the game)

sim estou tendo problemas para iniciar o GTA V. E ele é um jogo de download digital que eu comprei online.

Translation: [Yes I am having trouble starting GTA V. And it is a digital download game that I bought online. ]
  5. Mister Maka Win User

problems......no answer, no help

Hey there quakedad45.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with GTA V! To check, does this only happen with GTA or does it happen with other games? Can you share the make and model of the network hardware you're using as well?
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Trouble installing GTA V

Hello,

If you are having problems while the install disc in installing:

Delete any GTA V install data that is on the Xbox 360 storage device

Clear the Xbox 360 Cache: System Settings->Storage->Highlight Storage Device and Press Y->Choose Clear Cache->Confirm

Re-attempt the installation.

If you are still experiencing the error, please try installing to a different memory device.

If the problem persists for all memory devices, please try the disc in another console to confirm whether the disc or the console is the issue.
Thema:

GTA V trouble

1. GTA V trouble - Similar Threads - GTA trouble

2. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  3. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  4. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  5. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  6. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  7. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  8. gta not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta not launching: gta is not launching from rockstar games launcher 594e61fe-15ff-4570-91c0-3d56740b830f
  9. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  10. Trouble with GTA 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with GTA 4?: I've owned GTA 4 for many many years. It's always appeared under "my games and apps", while I did lose the disc, I went ahead and purchased the digital copy as well so it'd always be on my...