GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues

Discus and support GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, since a few weeks I notice many texture pop-ins when playing GTA. It's extreme while dirt biking through the countryside (there seems to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadnAlive, May 6, 2015.

  1. DeadnAlive
    DeadnAlive Guest

    GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues


    Hey guys,

    since a few weeks I notice many texture pop-ins when playing GTA. It's extreme while dirt biking through the countryside (there seems to be a thin line a few meters in front of me and everything that is beyond that is not fully rendered), but even while
    walking through a field of grass, there are man foliage-pop-ins.

    In the mission where you play Trevor whos observing people from a police helicopter, the pop-ins were brutal.

    When I first started the game, I'm quite sure those pop-ins weren't that obvious - or atleast I didn't realize them...

    Today I got another graphic bug. There was a flickering line of dots that I even saw from far away. I uploaded the video for you:

    [View:]

    Is anyone experencing this aswell?

    May this be a performance problem of my xbox one caused by software or hardware problems? Or am I too nitpicking?

    Even in Shadow of Mordor I recently noticed the chanege of textures when getting nearer to a building. This wasn't there in the beginning, I guess.

    Thanks and greets,



    :)
     
    DeadnAlive, May 6, 2015
    #1
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Do not buy shadow of mordor for xbox 360

    So wait, did you see the tearing and pop in or just read about it.
     
    xxmavrikxx, May 6, 2015
    #2
  3. Pilus43
    Pilus43 Guest
    Graphical issues in multiple games

    I am having graphical issues in 3 different games so far (Ryse, Theif and Dragon Age Inquisition).

    An example of how these issues/glitches looks: WP_20150312_003.jpg

    In general it seems to be an issue related to light/reflections.

    I have multiple other games that runs without any graphical issues.

    Any help on how to proceed is appreciated.
     
    Pilus43, May 6, 2015
    #3
  4. Advantage Camo Win User

    GTA V trailer, now youve seen it.

    The graphics and character models were awesome. Having said that, after feeling burned on GTA 4 with the graphical pop ins and horrible controls for Niko imo, I will hold off on buying GTA 5 until I read the players' reviews on here. I had high hopes for
    GTA 4, even got the collectors edition with the lockbox and art book lol, and after I completed the game I felt like I wasted time on the game. Fix the pop ins and fix the controls and I'll buy it..
  5. WindmillMyWang Win User

    360 or next gen ?

    GTA: SA looks nice on the PC with a Graphics Overhaul Mod and some texture or effects or sound mods. I got mine all loaded up. My ENBseries (Graphics Overhauled) makes my game look nearly like the GTA: V trailers.
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

    Most Disappointing AAA Title?

    Imo GTA 4 was the crappiest AAA title I've ever played. Graphical pop-ins, bad dialogue synching, character controls, lackluster online, you name it. So disappointed in GTA 4. For the record I played it on the ps3....
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox One games take up way too much space

    EvilBoris hit the nail on the head with that explanation. The size of the game install is all down to the size of the graphics data and the resolution and complexity of said data, not on how much you can do in the game. GTA V is actually about 16GB. The
    reason it is so large is not because the play world or the missions are more complex, it is in fact all down to the textures. Rockstar really pushed the ceiling here with regards to graphics for GTA V on the last gen systems.

    Since it's all down the texture detail and resolution, it is likely that GTA V on the Xbox One - which was announced last week, will also likely be around the 35-40GB size too, even though graphics aside it is essentially the same game.
  8. RiskySniper Win User

    Texture Issues?

    I notice the texture pop-ins all over the place, a great game by the way (on ps3).
Thema:

GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues

Loading...
  1. GTA V - texture pop ins & graphical issues - Similar Threads - GTA texture pop

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...