GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

Discus and support GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobF89, Dec 4, 2019.

1. RobF89
    RobF89 Guest

I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like other cloud data for games I've played in the past.

Is this even an option for GTA V?

Thanks in advance.

:)

RobF89, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Rockstar blocked all accounts transfering over to current generation consoles from previous Consoles because of the many glitches they held and the billions of dollars players accumulated from it.
  3. denis97g Win User

the only option was to transfer online progresses, but that option was temporary.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

If the game is backwards compatible you can upload the 360 save to the cloud and download it to your One to resume playing. GTA is not so you'll need to start over on the single player.
  5. RobF89 Win User

So basically, there's no way to get my offline saved games transferred to the One to avoid starting the game over completely?
  6. RobF89 Win User

Are you saying for all games, or just for GTA V? Or games that have individual 360/One copies?

Asking since I was able to retrieve my saved games from South Park: Stick of Truth onto my Xbox One.
Thema:

1. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one - Similar Threads - GTA saved game

2. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...
  3. If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how: If i want to delete gta online save file it does let me delete everywhere and i do that but it keeps coming back again but I litterly deleting it from cloud like how my friends don't have that...
  4. Why is my save data not transferring to my new GTA Online purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my save data not transferring to my new GTA Online purchase?: I subscribed to GTA+ last week. However, I was informed today that it is not compatible with my GTA V purchase (bought last week as well) because it is the Xbox One version. So I decided to...
  5. I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...: I don't connect my xbox one to wifi most of the time. I prefer offline gaming. I just wanted to uninstall game updates on gta v and reinstall it. But i also lost my save data. What do i do now?...
  6. gta 5 wont let me save offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 wont let me save offline: having a big issue with my xbox 360 gta 5 wont let me save and load without being online any help would be appreciated and none of the have you tried turning it on and off again it has been tried...
  7. I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my GTA V Save game!!!: before a month , I was Played gta v in offline mode , Today I tryed to play in my save game but I didn't find It It was (64.5%) In my accont , (I did not have the Xbox live membership) [Mod...
  8. GTA 4 save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 save game: I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to save my progress. I run around for hours, finish missions then come back the next day and it started over. I have the 250 gb xbox 360, I would...
  9. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?: Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ? 7c0e6a5f-482c-476c-8832-0bc21ad98781
  10. Gta v game save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v game save: I wish to know how to be able to play the data of gta v for my one account to my other account. I'm checking how but it is not showing the other account's save. HELP ME!...