GTA V Role Play Server

Discus and support GTA V Role Play Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, this is . I am looking to add more members to an already existing Role Play Server. The server is doing great currently. I have a website:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCMSx BANANA, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. xCMSx BANANA
    xCMSx BANANA Guest

    GTA V Role Play Server


    Hey guys, this is . I am looking to add more members to an already existing Role Play Server. The server is doing great currently. I have a website: www.gtagatedcommunity.webs.com. If you are interested in joining, email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***,
    message me at , or comment on this post. Thank you for your time and if you have any questions contact me.

    :)
     
    xCMSx BANANA, Feb 1, 2014
    #1
  2. OhhMan2487
    OhhMan2487 Guest
    Looking for GTA Clan that does role play

    Looking for a clan that does role play in GTA IV (GTA V when it comes out). Would appreciate a well organized Clan.
     
    OhhMan2487, Feb 1, 2014
    #2
  3. isiah101
    isiah101 Guest
    [Mod removed] ROLE PLAY CITY SIM (organise)

    GTA V Role Play community dedicated to simulating the actions of everyday life.

    We use the Xbox One version of the game Grand Theft Auto 5 to role play as Police, Firefighters, Paramedics, and Civilians in the fictional world of Los Santos.

    GAMER TAGS
    I Got Boost
    ScareTax


    [Mod removed]
     
    isiah101, Feb 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

    GTA V Role Play Server

    I am interested to knowing what kind of role playing do you guys do.

    is it cops and robbers? prot..... wait, im not going to say all my ideas for a good role playing game. I don't want SOMEONE THATS ON THESE FORUMS taking my ideas, so I will send you a message
     
    Z4ZonE, Feb 1, 2014
    #4
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

    GTA V Role Play Server

    I am interested to knowing what kind of role playing do you guys do.

    is it cops and robbers? prot..... wait, im not going to say all my ideas for a good role playing game. I don't want SOMEONE THATS ON THESE FORUMS taking my ideas, so I will send you a message
  6. Thetman92 Win User

    Adding mods to games.

    I like the mods that don't damage the game but, put another aspect, or makes it better. In GTA V, on pc theres role play and I wish I could play it since uts a whole different aspect from GTA V, you need to work,
    drive safely, not die, etc. It a whole new game mode.
  7. darkist1 Win User

    GTA V online only or can be played offline?

    There's a singleplayer, but you cant play GTA V Online in an offline mode as it connects to the rockstar servers
  8. l Paramedic l Win User

    GTA 4/5 POLICE/CIVILIAN RP CLAN! *NOW RECRUITING*

    BUMP!

    This is the co-leader of the clan and I am being honest when I say that if you want to play with a realistic yet fun group and role play as a cop or crook, this the clan for you. Sign up now and come with us to GTA V!
  9. iSickStealth Win User

    GTA V Police Role-Playing Clan

    Lol @LCCP I was pointing out the last line where he says "other clan leaders jealous" so it was to him, not you and by most realistic we currently play on GTA IV until V but of most of the other clans I've seen we seem to play the best.
Thema:

GTA V Role Play Server

Loading...
  1. GTA V Role Play Server - Similar Threads - GTA Role Play

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. GTA 5 Role Play Online[Law and Civilian]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Role Play Online[Law and Civilian]: Life Roleplay is a game-mode that is structured and dedicated to fit the players needs. Life Roleplay allows players to embark on a journey, making their character turn from a nobody into a...
  10. Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..: As the title says.. I'm Not looking for a "CLAN".... Just a crew to roleplay with, prefer a Law Enforcement crew to roll with "Must" be Mature. hit me up 8920362d-14ab-4ded-8294-07625ebd86e5