GTA V radio suggestion.

Discus and support GTA V radio suggestion. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How about a new radio station called weekly latest radio WLR it would be about adding the latest songs to the radio every week so It would keep the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Addison2thousand, May 19, 2020.

  1. GTA V radio suggestion.


    How about a new radio station called weekly latest radio WLR it would be about adding the latest songs to the radio every week so It would keep the radio fresh sounds pretty good right i hope.

    :)
     
    Addison2thousand, May 19, 2020
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    GTA V radio suggestion.

    Hello I think that would be alot to do to get weekly updates like that to the radio station. Awesome idea but I doubt it would happen.
  3. LOLLLL01110 Win User

    GTA V radio suggestion.

    LETS MADE A PETTITION

    RIGHT NOW
  4. Addison2thousand Win User

    GTA V radio suggestion.

    I cant see them putting every single Beatles song on there but they should put more on there.
  5. runninq Win User

    GTA V radio suggestion.

    Its a very good idea but I couldn’t see it happening.

    I used to play GTA a lot an in all honestly the music got pretty bland at one point. But Rockstar would have to pay lots of money to be allowed to play newer songs for licenses which probably isnt on their agenda.
  6. Deano_M_ Win User

    GTA V radio suggestion.

    i always set it off and listen to spotify
Thema:

GTA V radio suggestion.

Loading...
  1. GTA V radio suggestion. - Similar Threads - GTA radio suggestion

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. Gta radio bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta radio bug: I had a theory on the gta bug for the players on xbox series x/s involving not being able to hear the radio. You can only hear the radio if your not in party chat. But I also realized you can't...
  10. What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?: My favorite radio station in GTA 5 is (Non Stop Pop FM) I always got my radio locked on that station. 95762298-31f6-4a32-952c-860a04053fed