Gta v on pc

Discus and support Gta v on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to know if I have gta v on my Xbox one and link it to my social club account on pc can I get gta v for free on pc i tried and it looks like you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Super_Krispy, Jun 8, 2020.

  1. Super_Krispy
    Super_Krispy Guest

    Gta v on pc


    I want to know if I have gta v on my Xbox one and link it to my social club account on pc can I get gta v for free on pc i tried and it looks like you can't but maybe you can and I just couldn't find out how

    :)
     
    Super_Krispy, Jun 8, 2020
    #1
  2. TheJackah Win User

    What big reveals are you hoping for?

  3. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Finally the Rockstar are going to release GTA V on Xbox SOON!

    No Xbox One that is the one I getting on, GTA V on pc is bad idea because they can easily mod GTA V on pc.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

    If they are going to do GTA V for PC then they might do one on XBOX ONE on GTA V.
  5. NMXU Win User

    Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

    The 360 will definitely be able to run GTA V fine. As usual, to play GTA V on the PC, you may need some upgrades :)
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

    Will they every bring GTA V to the Xbox One??

    Will they ever bring GTA: V to the PC? (of course)
Thema:

Gta v on pc

Loading...
  1. Gta v on pc - Similar Threads - Gta

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...