Gta V Louge And Accounts Gta V Louge And Accounts

Discus and support Gta V Louge And Accounts Gta V Louge And Accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; join up my gta v lounge and trading https://discord.gg/ftmgmruqwt Also can do recovery / service to main accounts also and have many vouchers to prove... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/x_Boba_ket_x, Oct 9, 2023.

  1. Gta V Louge And Accounts Gta V Louge And Accounts

    /u/x_Boba_ket_x, Oct 9, 2023
    #1
  2. ClutchosorisRex Win User

    Achievement merging question.

    Sorry I might not have explained it well enough. Its the same account, just different versions of it. For example copy 1 has 5000 total gamerscore and 100 on gta v. Version 2 has 4000 total but 300 on gta v (different achievements) will I get all the gamerscore
    (400 on gta v) when I bring it online?
  3. x VIRUS81 x Win User

    Un earned achievment

    And I now have a psn account with the same gamertag for gta v
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

    Its almost Time

    that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

    :p
  5. TheJackah Win User

    What big reveals are you hoping for?

  6. Fildaolda Win User

    GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

    Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

    It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

    [Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
Thema:

Gta V Louge And Accounts Gta V Louge And Accounts

Loading...
  1. Gta V Louge And Accounts Gta V Louge And Accounts - Similar Threads - Gta Louge Accounts

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...