GTA V isn't responding to my controller.

Discus and support GTA V isn't responding to my controller. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Grand Theft Auto 5 on my xbox one, but the game isn't responding to me pressing the buttons on my controller.The controller works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE N0T0R10U5, Dec 5, 2019.

1. GTA V isn't responding to my controller.

I'm trying to play Grand Theft Auto 5 on my xbox one, but the game isn't responding to me pressing the buttons on my controller.The controller works fine for any other game, except for GTA. What can I do to fix this?

:)

THE N0T0R10U5, Dec 5, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

3. GaetanDoos Win User

GTA V isn't responding to my xBox controller (PC)

Hello,
    I'm sorry to have wasted your time, but the controller started working for some reason.
    Again, sorry to have wasted your time
  4. MateusFontana Win User

It's ok, don't hesitate to contact us when you need it, we're here to help.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you tell me the model of the controller, would it be the original Xbox One or the new Xbox Series S/X?
  6. AdventSoul05 Win User

Grand Theft Auto V Spring Release Confirmed By UK Retailer

Have played and enjoyed all but GTA IV. Controls were disappointing and made it very difficult to do anything. Took it back the second day I had it. The controls felt like it took too long to respond and turning was painful as there was a delay in almost
    everything you did (from my view).

=====

Though that won't discourage me from trying GTA V. I do hope they VASTLY improved the horrible control scheme that was GTA IV.
Thema:

1. GTA V isn't responding to my controller. - Similar Threads - GTA isn't responding

2. GTA V still isn't downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V still isn't downloading: I just bought a disc copy of GTA V and my Xbox One wont download it. It keeps saying “installation stopped” and i’ve tried all the other methods to download it and it still just wont work. My Xbox...
  3. My gta shark card money isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta shark card money isn't loading: Can you help me with my GTA online shark card money, I just purchased it today and it isn't showing up in my maze bank account. So could you please help retrieve my shark card money....
  4. Why isn't my gta shark money in my maze bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my gta shark money in my maze bank account?: I recently purchased the $1 500,000 and the $250 000 shark card and started up GTA online. I opened my maze bank account only to find out the money wasn't there. So if anyone could help me that...
  5. GTA V isn't responding to my xBox controller (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA V isn't responding to my xBox controller (PC): I recently had to get a new controller, because my old one didn't work anymore, and for some reason it doesn't work in GTA V. It works perfectly fine with other games, so I don't understand the...
  6. Why isn't my gta San Andreas Xbox 360 download showing on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my gta San Andreas Xbox 360 download showing on my Xbox one?: I own the digital version of GTA San Andreas remastered on Xbox 360 and it was supposed to be made backwards compatible today but it is not showing in the marketplace or my ready to install list...
  7. gta V online isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta V online isn't working: I have a gold subscription via a prepaid card. But when I wan't to access gta online it says I don't have access...what is going on? I tried about everything and I bought this to play online and...
  8. I can't play GTA V because the the installation isn't finished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V because the the installation isn't finished: I can't play GTA V because there isn't any installation, but it's not true because in category Installation everything is OK? What hapenned? What should I do? 4a8f3e2b-2233-4743-b2fa-0db72604c880
  9. Gta online isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online isn't working: it say my profile wont allow. E to play gta online 00a61a79-1d87-4b25-b770-9993572f5b7c
  10. GTA ONLINE ISN'T WORKING FOR XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA ONLINE ISN'T WORKING FOR XBOX ONE: For some odd reason whenever I try to load GTA online for Xbox One, it will put me in a public game by myself. The sketchy thing is that nobody ever joins as is if it were a locked lobby so to...