GTA V is lagging on 360 E

Discus and support GTA V is lagging on 360 E in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My GTA V is lagging on Xbox 360 E. I have a 32 GB Pendrive with no games on it. Please help me. I tried changing all resolutions. It didn't help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akshay1310, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. Akshay1310
    Akshay1310 Guest

    GTA V is lagging on 360 E


    Hello, My GTA V is lagging on Xbox 360 E. I have a 32 GB Pendrive with no games on it. Please help me. I tried changing all resolutions. It didn't help

    :)
     
    Akshay1310, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Gatuinho
    Gatuinho Guest
    GTA V primeira pessoa e a atualizaçao

    galera. o gta v em primeira pessoa é muito *** e queria saber se terá frist person para xbox 360.

    e outra. qual é dessa nova atualização do gta v no 360 ? to baixando agora.
     
    Gatuinho, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Bug

    Eu tenho gta V em mídia digital no meu xbox 360 e quando abro o jogo aparece impossível ler o disco

    Sendo que é em mídia digital como arruma iço

    [Translation - I have GTA V on digital media on my Xbox 360 and when I open the game it appears impossible to read the disc

    Being that it is in digital media as it arranges fluttering]
     
    cauevinicius1, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. iRaibox Win User

    Qual seu TOP 5 melhores jogos de mundo aberto!

    GTA V

    Forza Horizon

    Fallout 3

    Red Dead Redemption

    Saint's Row The Third

    E menção honrosa para Skyrim, L.A Noire, Assassin's Creed 3 e 4 Mafia II, Bully, Watch Dogs.

    E o que vai talvez superar GTA V é o Tom Clancy's The Division
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    GTA V DLC: Your Ideas

    Haha, bye GTA V on Xbox 360, hello new GTA V on Xbox One.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

    GTA VI?

    I would like a new GTA with the most serious plot (as it was in the IV), the variety of mechanics of GTA San Andreas e os gráficos do GTA V. Oh, and in the brilliant setting of GTA Vice City!
  7. iMx Razor Win User

    Disconnected from Xbox Live only while playing GTA V

    My friend has many problems when playing GTA V. We've played many games and only on GTA V Online will the problems occur.

    Only when he is on GTA V Online, he will:

    • Voice start to lag in the Xbox Live Party chat and may lag out/'leave' the Xbox Live Party many times
    • His character ingame lags a lot, stuttering, teleporting around
    • He will 'leave' the current free roam session
    • He has gotten the 'You have been kicked by other players in the session' message multiple times
    Playing other games, we have no issues at all and can play fine. Has anyone else had similar experience?

    At this point it does seem like there are network issues with the GTA V Online code.
  8. NMXU Win User

    Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

    The 360 will definitely be able to run GTA V fine. As usual, to play GTA V on the PC, you may need some upgrades :)
Thema:

GTA V is lagging on 360 E

Loading...
  1. GTA V is lagging on 360 E - Similar Threads - GTA lagging 360

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...