GTA V (Help logging in)

Discus and support GTA V (Help logging in) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I play multiple games online via XBOX one S. I play on line because I obviously have XBOX Live Gold pass........ But when I try to play GTA V... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielfloresCN, Nov 20, 2021.

1. GTA V (Help logging in)

Hello,

I play multiple games online via XBOX one S. I play on line because I obviously have XBOX Live Gold pass........

But when I try to play GTA V online I am prompted to buy the online pass for some reason. Has anyone had a similar issue or can someone provide some instruction or explanation on why this is happening. It just started out of nowhere. Again, every other game jumps right online, but when I try GTA V I am not permitted for this reason.

Any help would be great. I cant seem to figure this out or get any help. It is very strange. Thank you I am grateful for any help here..

:)

danielfloresCN, Nov 20, 2021
  2. incutonez Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live takes a long time.

Ok. Reformatted the hard drive, and it's still quick to log in. I originally only had GTA V installed on the 120 GB hard drive, so instead of installing that, I installed both discs of Mass Effect 2 (which takes up more space than GTA V), and I had no
    issues with logging in. I'm now reinstalling GTA V to see if the issue comes back. If GTA V is the culprit, I'll switch to their help forums.
  3. Francia J. Win User

GTA V (Help logging in)

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

First, please validate your subscription kindly follow the steps below and then check when will your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will expire.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Also, just a friendly reminder though that free-to-play games no longer requires Xbox Live Gold. But GTA V is not one of them.
  4. danielfloresCN Win User

GTA V (Help logging in)

Hello Francia,

I was afraid that something like this may be the case. The two games I pay online are just COD (Warzone) and Fortnite, which I imagine given there popularity they are likely "free to play" as you said. If GTA V is not one of these free to play games then my Gold Membership, which I thought was allowing me to play online, must have expired with me not catching it. Anyway this makes perfect sense. I at least have a few things to check before I deem it an issue. Thank you for your time and input. I really appreciate it.

Daniel
  5. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
  6. Viki_680 Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
    taky mam ten problem? jak prosim resit, nastaveni mam v anglictine a gta V v polstine. Dekuji za radu.

[Edit - Translation] - I have the problem too? how to solve it, my settings are in english and gta V in polish. Thank you for the advice.
Thema:

GTA V (Help logging in)

1. GTA V (Help logging in) - Similar Threads - GTA Help logging

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  4. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  5. Hi i was wondering if i can have help getting my old account back on gta 5 i had lots a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i was wondering if i can have help getting my old account back on gta 5 i had lots a...: Like i said i lost an account that had a lot of stuff and i accidentally deleted it so if you could help that would be great 8f9418ec-a494-4895-aacf-42d57e930da4
  6. gta 5, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5, help: hi, I have question my little brother buy new gen gta and hes transfer my account to new gen and I cant play now with my friends on old gen gta, can you transfer my progress back to old gen gta 5...
  7. Can someone help me I can’t start my gta

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me I can’t start my gta: Help me I can’t start my gta this weird thing pops up I play with disc submitted by /u/Alone-Drummer-4769 [link] [comments]
  8. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?: Can you help me because gta 5 won't read c8881087-8d98-4ee5-b37b-72374b9d5f1c
  9. help gta character missing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help gta character missing!: So for gta v i started on a ps3 then i upgraded to a ps4 no issues and now i have the ps5 and i play online but when i go back to my ps4 or the ps4 edition my character is gone please anyway i can...
  10. I bought the GTA V serie X but I can't install in my Xbox serie X, I need Help. I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the GTA V serie X but I can't install in my Xbox serie X, I need Help. I bought...: Hola I have the Xbox serie X so I bought the GTA V for Xbox serie x at Walmart, the game have 2 discs. I can't install the game and I don't know why, it's possible someone help me. Thanks!!...