GTA V - Have not received cash card code
Discus and support GTA V - Have not received cash card code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought GTA V in 2015 (I know it was a while ago, but I kept forgetting about not getting the code and when I did remember I wasn't in a place to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NeoOogity, Oct 21, 2016.
Thema:
GTA V - Have not received cash card code
Loading...
-
GTA V - Have not received cash card code - Similar Threads - GTA received cash
-
Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?
in XboX InsidersPhysical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One... -
Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird
in XboX InsidersTesting Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments] -
I bought a 20 dollar shark card and i haven't received my gta online money it's been 4 or 5...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought a 20 dollar shark card and i haven't received my gta online money it's been 4 or 5...: Just need help don't wanna pay for something then get nothing in return It's bs 2b5a775d-2942-4ddb-99c3-c8861d6b21c7 -
I bought some shark coins for gta online but received no redeem code.
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought some shark coins for gta online but received no redeem code.: I bought some shark coins for gta online but received not redeem code. 5fc61f19-2d19-478e-9271-fe2b8465f2e4 -
Why am I not receiving anything from gta+ on my series s after 24 hours of purchasing it
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy am I not receiving anything from gta+ on my series s after 24 hours of purchasing it: I’m not receiving anything from gta + after purchasing it for 24 hours and it’s showing it’s active???? 46252731-e841-481d-8999-e6c246421c71 -
I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...
in XBoX Games and AppsI spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you.... -
I did not receive my gta plus goods
in XBoX Games and AppsI did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc -
Shark cards not received on gta online bank account
in XBoX Games and AppsShark cards not received on gta online bank account: I purchased 2 shark cards on Xbox store, but the didn't came on my bank account on gta5, so I powered of everything and restart everything, not working, I had confirmation mail from the purchase,... -
Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why
in XBoX Games and AppsNot received GTA+ rewards I need to know why: I've paid now 2 months for GTA+ and received no rewards I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and been told that it will be sorted and still nothing very poor customer service...