Gta v game save

Discus and support Gta v game save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wish to know how to be able to play the data of gta v for my one account to my other account. I'm checking how but it is not showing the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrightKnave1111, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Gta v game save

I wish to know how to be able to play the data of gta v for my one account to my other account. I'm checking how but it is not showing the other account's save. HELP ME!

:)

BrightKnave1111, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Icotopes
    Icotopes Guest
    My GTA V won't save! Gta v game save :(

So basically I have been playing GTA V for about 3 weeks or so. I've completed around 25% but for some odd reason my game won't save anymore progress. It says that it saves automatically and the little icon shows up but when I restart the game I get back
    to where I the last save was. Does anyone have any idea of what could have happened? My memory card is not full, it has 80.5GB left. All my other games save but not GTA V.

Icotopes, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Move saved games to new xbox live account

Hey there Poogie. You can't transfer your GTA V game saves between Gamertags.

Let us know if you have any other questions. =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

Gta v game save

game saves are tied to the account that originally saved it sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 2, 2014
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Play again for the first time?

I'd delete GTA V saved data to redo the game all over again
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Gta v game save

game saves are tied to the account that originally saved it sorry.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can replay the games without download it again

If you purchase GTA V digital edition you can use the same saves if your game saves are present in your console or if you played online and the saves were uploaded on the cloud servers.
  8. Raging Casper Win User

Xbox Games On Demand - Fable Anniversary/GTA V Issues

GTA V is working after downloading an equal amount of games so it could save elsewhere on the drive.

Fable Anniversary is still not working.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

GTA V sync with series X

You will have to start over. Saves do not sync from different platforms for GTA V.
Thema:

Gta v game save

1. Gta v game save - Similar Threads - Gta game save

2. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  3. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  4. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  5. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  6. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  7. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my GTA V Save game!!!: before a month , I was Played gta v in offline mode , Today I tryed to play in my save game but I didn't find It It was (64.5%) In my accont , (I did not have the Xbox live membership) [Mod...
  10. GTA 4 save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 save game: I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to save my progress. I run around for hours, finish missions then come back the next day and it started over. I have the 250 gb xbox 360, I would...