GTA V Funny Custom Races

Discus and support GTA V Funny Custom Races in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Gamers! Does anyone have funny custom races in air where you, have like ramp in air ? 5fc8e9d1-9359-467c-a502-948579dd8592 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. GTA V Funny Custom Races


    Hello Gamers!

    Does anyone have funny custom races in air where you, have like ramp in air ?

    :)
     
    CAPTA1N LEWIS, Mar 17, 2014
    #1
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5

    Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.) But how do I select my own custom vehicle before a race in GTA Online?
     
    IntenseJames, Mar 17, 2014
    #2
  3. Wh1plash96
    Wh1plash96 Guest
    Is gta 5 worth the money?

    He has GTA V already GTA V Funny Custom Races :p

    I'm having a blast playing Race in GTA V, is freaking hilarious when we start a race. With 16 players, bashing each other, cars flying from the impact, its just incredible! For a shooter game, this mode is, by far, the best i've ever played!
     
    Wh1plash96, Mar 17, 2014
    #3
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

    GTA V Funny Custom Races

    I don't have a funny race track, but I have a track that is so hard, only people who like to drift want to replay it
     
    Z4ZonE, Mar 18, 2014
    #4
  5. I got one. It's called MOAR JUMPS JUMPS and it's like the Rockstar verified jump race on rocket fuel. It starts in Blaine county and ends with those two huge ramps by the LS airport. The finish line is on the roof of a building. Didn't make it but it's one
    of my favorites. Enjoy -

    socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../g_Baq975HEO1crGDpixWAw

    Only the fastest vehicles are recommended, because you need top speed to jump to the finish!
     
    lingeredshade, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

    GTA V Funny Custom Races

    I don't have a funny race track, but I have a track that is so hard, only people who like to drift want to replay it
  7. lingeredshade Win User

    GTA V Funny Custom Races

    I got one. It's called MOAR JUMPS JUMPS and it's like the Rockstar verified jump race on rocket fuel. It starts in Blaine county and ends with those two huge ramps by the LS airport. The finish line is on the roof of a building. Didn't make it but it's one
    of my favorites. Enjoy -

    socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../g_Baq975HEO1crGDpixWAw

    Only the fastest vehicles are recommended, because you need top speed to jump to the finish!
  8. Saeleth Win User

    Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?

    GTA V has a lot of driving and isn't a racing game 😀
  9. Wh1plash96 Win User

    Is gta 5 worth the money?

    He has GTA V already :p

    I'm having a blast playing Race in GTA V, is freaking hilarious when we start a race. With 16 players, bashing each other, cars flying from the impact, its just incredible! For a shooter game, this mode is, by far, the best i've ever played!
  10. xShyBoo Win User

    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

    I used to have this in GTA V with the planes... Or some racing games my nephews play..
Thema:

GTA V Funny Custom Races

Loading...
  1. GTA V Funny Custom Races - Similar Threads - GTA Funny Custom

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...