Gta V bought but can't download glitch

Discus and support Gta V bought but can't download glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edze Tollenaar, May 25, 2020.

1. Gta V bought but can't download glitch

So yesterday I bought the gta V premium editon for 15 euros in the microsoft store. I checked the game's console and it was xbox one. My xbox account is linked to my hotmail and I bought the game with my gmail. They have family share so I thought it would
    be fine. When I look in my order history on my xbox, Gta V is there. Now here's the problem: when I type gta in the microsoft store, it is found, but it says that I still have to buy it. Meaning that I can't download it. I gone to the microsoft store on my
    computer again and there it said I owned it and there was an 'install' button. When I click that button it says 'No suitable devices are linked to your Microsoft account. Sign in to a device with your Microsoft
    account to complete the installation.' Can someone help me?

:)

Edze Tollenaar, May 25, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Just so I understand.

You bought GTA V premium with your Gmail MS account.

Your Xbox profile is under a Hotmail email address.

So the only way for this to work is this.

You would need to sign into your Xbox with your Gmail account and go into settings and set that Xbox as the home console for your Gmail account.

This will allow any profile on that Xbox to play any game that you purchase on your Gmail account.
  3. NMXU Win User

GTA V disc unreadable (IT'S GAMES ON DEMAND!)

I believe this is a glitch in the download. Doesn't only happen with GTA V, has happened with other games in the past. I see you tried re-downloading it, clearing cache and then trying again, and that didn't work. The next thing I would try is a license
    transfer between consoles and then try deleting and re-downloading GTA V.
  4. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Xbox Marketplace Release ?

With the PSN digital download version of GTA V experiencing technical glitches as such, it may not come out on Games on Demand for a while until R* start fixing the issues.
  5. VitorAlmeida1 Win User

Xbox 360 não entra no jogo (Mod Translation: Xbox 360 does not enter the game)

sim estou tendo problemas para iniciar o GTA V. E ele é um jogo de download digital que eu comprei online.

Translation: [Yes I am having trouble starting GTA V. And it is a digital download game that I bought online. ]
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Why cant I redownload GTA 5 on xbox one

If you want to download GTA V on the xbox one you would need to buy it.

Some games have an offer where you can get them at a discount on xbox one if you have bought them on the 360,GTA V doesn't offer this.
Thema:

1. Gta V bought but can't download glitch - Similar Threads - Gta bought can't

2. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  5. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  6. I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on...: I bought gta v on the series s, do i get to play with the progress i had on my xbox 360 on the online? 0858b7c3-0603-41c6-a069-d09fd5eda07a
  7. I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working: Hi Microsoft I bought a shark GTA voucher from cdkeys and it's not showing on game account. The voucher is showing redeemed on the xbox account. I have contacted cdkeys. No reply. I have a xbox...
  8. I bought the GTA V serie X but I can't install in my Xbox serie X, I need Help. I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the GTA V serie X but I can't install in my Xbox serie X, I need Help. I bought...: Hola I have the Xbox serie X so I bought the GTA V for Xbox serie x at Walmart, the game have 2 discs. I can't install the game and I don't know why, it's possible someone help me. Thanks!!...
  9. How do I get my code for my GTA 5 money code. I bought it online and I can't get the code....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my code for my GTA 5 money code. I bought it online and I can't get the code....: I can't get my GTA 5 money code for the card I bought online. Please help d27dd43f-cd8a-44e6-8d98-adf3a4f03fd9
  10. I can't play GTA V after I bought it from the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V after I bought it from the Xbox store.: I can't play GTA V. I bought it from the Xbox store. After it finished installing I turned my Xbox off. The next day I turned it on to play. But now when I try to load the game. It sends me back...