GTA V available on gamepass today

Discus and support GTA V available on gamepass today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Honestly its a really fun game with friends to either take serious or to just goof around for hours on end! bffcd73a-4681-4987-86de-0b355d151e90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raedux, Jan 6, 2020.

  1. Raedux
    Raedux Guest

    GTA V available on gamepass today


    Honestly its a really fun game with friends to either take serious or to just goof around for hours on end!

    :)
     
    Raedux, Jan 6, 2020
    #1
  2. TwistedTitanium Win User

    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

    Gamepass is not available for the Xbox 360, also GTA V is available for Gamepass on Xbox one.

    In order to play GTA 5 via gamepass you will need gamepass on an xbox one console.

    I believe that GTA V will be replaced with Red Dead Redemption 2 on the 7th May.

    Hope this helps
  3. MR1LDN Win User

    GTA V available on gamepass today

    I agree with this launch of gra on game pass!

    Love it!
  4. LeonardGriffin3 Win User

    GTA V available on gamepass today

    hello everyone, what do you think about GTA V (A game from rockstar) is now available on gamepass?

    I hope more games are coming to this service. It is incredible!!

    Do you think we'll see some activision game soon? Now with this news there are a lot of possibilities
    I cannot get all myfGrandtheft auto Grandtheft autofive on my Xbox
    I cannot get out my grandma photo on my Xbox one I can get
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

    GTA V available on gamepass today

    Did not think GTA would be added, but its a great thing.
  6. cruzanman1964 Win User

    GTA V available on gamepass today

    just tells me that a GTA6 is on the horizon
Thema:

GTA V available on gamepass today

Loading...
  1. GTA V available on gamepass today - Similar Threads - GTA available gamepass

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. GTA V is coming back to Game Pass on April 15 — but will it be available on xCloud too?

    in XboX Insiders
    GTA V is coming back to Game Pass on April 15 — but will it be available on xCloud too?: Hi everyone! I heard that GTA V is returning to Xbox Game Pass on April 15, which is great news! But I’d really like to know if it will also be available to play via xCloud (Xbox Cloud Gaming)....